Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where to get SERT maps

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2007 | 10:59 PM
clayman
|
Road Master
Default Where to get SERT maps

I thought i would start a thread about where to find good SERT maps, i was searching the web and found a site where you can buy dyno tested SERT maps for all kinds of configurations. They charge $45, i ordered one so hopefully it works well.Does anybody else know where you can get good quality tested maps. I think we should start a thread or data bank that is for this purpose, a place where people can go to get good TESTED maps. Anybody else think this is a good idea. http://latus-harley-davidson.com

Old 01-10-2007 | 11:01 PM
clayman
|
Road Master
Default RE: Where to get SERT maps

ooops made a mistake posting the web page first time trying to post a link, got ot figured now

Old 01-10-2007 | 11:32 PM
cardboard
Elite HDF Member

If this is what you want to do, buy a zippers thundermax efi tuner with auto tune. Zippers has already done this for you. Call them tell them yer setup and put it in the new ecm that you get with the setup. Downloads from them are free. The auto tune mode will do everything else.http://www.thundermaxefi.com/Product...ionModule.aspx

Old 01-11-2007 | 12:22 AM
mud
muderator
Riders Club Member

ORIGINAL: cardboard

If this is what you want to do, buy a zippers thundermax efi tuner with auto tune.
.................................................. ........
cBoard, you must have misread the posting by clay.

mud

Old 01-11-2007 | 01:43 AM
jmbear328
Road Warrior

I think that it would be a good subsection on this site to have a section that has different dynoed SERTmaps for various configurations.

John

Old 01-11-2007 | 05:12 PM
wjcbsr
Tourer

I agree!

The one thing that stands out with this site (compared to other sites) is the lack of open sharing that goes on. On one of the other sites I peruse (hayabusa.org) you can get anything you need. Shop manuals, shop manual updates, EFI maps, magazine reviews, etc., etc. Icertainly don't mean any disrespect; I've got a lot of help from this site and many of the folks here are very knowledgableand helpful.

But why does it seem to me thatHarley owners seem so stingy?

I've got some good SERT maps privately from some good tuners on this site. Anybody (site admins) see any reason why I shouldn't make them available to everyone on this bored? <--Spelling mistake intentional ;-)

[IMG]local://upfiles/7228/9944D224D12044588C07D4E02B0A94B7.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/7228/B2071723CB814874B619A1CB3268B15B.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/7228/D4C9DB1D7FFE4717801B711082D6CD33.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-11-2007 | 05:17 PM
jmbear328
Road Warrior

I agree!

The one thing that stands out with this site (compared to other sites) is the lack of open sharing that goes on. On one of the other sites I peruse (hayabusa.org) you can get anything you need. Shop manuals, shop manual updates, EFI maps, magazine reviews, etc., etc. Icertainly don't mean any disrespect; I've got a lot of help from this site and many of the folks here are very knowledgableand helpful.

But why does it seem to me thatHarley owners seem so stingy?

I've got some good SERT maps privately from some good tuners on this site. Anybody (site admins) see any reason why I shouldn't make them available to everyone on this bored? <--Spelling mistake intentional ;-)

Now,....dont get me wrong,.... I was not saying anything negative about Harley riders in general or even this forum. There are several members of this forums who have offered me advise and have given me SERT maps. I was only suggesting that it would be nice to have a spot on this site where you could easily find different maps for different setups. So from my point of view is your pretty much way off base.

John

Old 01-11-2007 | 05:28 PM
Gutman
Road Master

Go to www.hdmaps.com. Find your combo and download.

Old 01-11-2007 | 10:29 PM
KBFXDLI
Big Kahuna HDF Member

I have heard from several people herewho bought maps fromHDMaps and were very disatisfied.

Old 01-11-2007 | 10:36 PM
waterman7474
Road Master

ORIGINAL: jmbear328

I think that it would be a good subsection on this site to have a section that has different dynoed SERTmaps for various configurations.

John
i agree. i think a section, sectioned by model, like this one, would be great! we could post them up and share. i too got a good one from someone here (clayman, who started this thread!!) and wouldn't have any problem passing it on.

however, the only downside is someone who just paid good money for a map either from a site or from a costly dyno might not be all that jazzed about giving it away to the next guy. i am very grateful to clayman but i don't know how i'd feel about that...??

now, i have to get back on Limewire and download some more pirated music...........

Quick Reply: Where to get SERT maps