Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Front suspension upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2012, 01:29 PM
FastHarley
Former Sponsor
Received 447 Likes on 251 Posts

Originally Posted by SC-Longhair
Thanks for the sermon but this thread isn't about the racetech gold valve.
Gee, I thought others might have mentioned the subject. I am really sorry to give the sermon but you are correct, I should not so I will do just that. What do I know anyhow? Again my apologies making you read my senseless drivel.

Last edited by FastHarley; 05-12-2012 at 01:32 PM.
Old 05-12-2012, 02:29 PM
SC-Longhair
Club Member
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by FastHarley
Gee, I thought others might have mentioned the subject. I am really sorry to give the sermon but you are correct, I should not so I will do just that. What do I know anyhow? Again my apologies making you read my senseless drivel.
For the record the ricor product does not require damper rod modification so your post is drivel.

This is about getting the ricor product working better.

Old 05-15-2012, 06:02 AM
SC-Longhair
Club Member

Ryder, any update on your progress?

Old 05-15-2012, 08:19 AM
tryus
Road Captain
Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts

Fabrik8r has graciously agreed to do an intiminator mod for me, along with some other help relating to his Forced Convection Cooling System. I think that there is not enough praise we can pour on this guy; not many people are generous enough to spend their time (and money) for the betterment of his fellow "club" members. Even though I know he's doing what he enjoys, and he certainly gets a great sense of accomplishment from all this, it's got to cause at least some friction at home, and certainly takes away from his family time. A big thanks to Jason, and good luck with his ventures! He inspires me!

Old 05-15-2012, 08:44 AM
fabrik8r
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 31 Likes on 21 Posts

tryus, your sentiment is far too kind, but thank you just the same.

Old 05-23-2012, 07:39 PM
SC-Longhair
Club Member

Any update?

Old 05-23-2012, 07:54 PM
ryderbiker
Road Warrior
Received 42 Likes on 16 Posts

The springs were back ordered which I wasn't told when I placed the order. They showed up Monday but I'm in Oklahoma going to a Army school. I'll get them done on the 9th of June and post up my thoughts. I honestly hope I can drop them in and have a great improvement and not have to do anything else.

Old 05-23-2012, 11:39 PM
Vinsil
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looking forward to the update.

I've been reading a ton on this stuff as I'm ready to order my rear shocks which I have made up my mind to get ohlins from Howard..but I highly doubt I'll be able to step up to a nice $2500 front end from him, so I'll have to compromise and this peaks my interest.

Old 05-24-2012, 12:06 AM
ryderbiker
Road Warrior
Received 42 Likes on 16 Posts

I was going to order shocks from him but he didn't respond to emails. I prefer to use email and in my opinion it's a valid business contact. I got works 12.6 steel trackers. I'm happy with the shocks and they responded to Inquiries. I can't wait to get home and get it back together.

Old 05-24-2012, 06:00 AM
FastHarley
Former Sponsor
Received 447 Likes on 251 Posts

ryderbiker,I answer all e-Mails unless I am too busy building the suspension for those who already paid me. I give priority to those who already paid me first than when those jobs are completed, I answer other e-Mails and take on other work. You might have checked your spam filter or called to confirm why you haven't received an e-Mail. I work from 6am ~ 10:30pm everyday, 7 days a week including all holidays. I always answer my phone during those hours. Good luck with your purchase as I am sure it worked out for the best for you.

Quick Reply: Front suspension upgrade