Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ohlins and Fast Harley

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2012, 06:52 PM
tmw141
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ohlins and Fast Harley

I wanted to do a review on the #2-#3 ohlins shocks that I bought from Howard (fastharley) at Motorcyle Metal. First off I've read alot of reviews on Howard, and I'm here to tell ya that I completely enjoyed talking with Howard, and have never gotten better customer service anywhere! Don't hesitate to deal with him, as I didn't realize it was after 8:00pm in Florida as I had just gotten off work in Missouri and he didn't bat an eye! Very helpfully. Now the shocks. If you've read the same Posts saying that the Ohlins are so good that they make the forks feel shoddy in comparison, believe it, and I think they'll only get better as they break in. I'll post an update later.

Old 04-26-2012, 07:06 PM
maddghost
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Right on man, Howard is very informative, ha! he makes you do the thinking and I like that!

Old 04-26-2012, 11:21 PM
ynots
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by tmw141
I wanted to do a review on the #2-#3 ohlins shocks that I bought from Howard (fastharley) at Motorcyle Metal. First off I've read alot of reviews on Howard, and I'm here to tell ya that I completely enjoyed talking with Howard, and have never gotten better customer service anywhere! Don't hesitate to deal with him, as I didn't realize it was after 8:00pm in Florida as I had just gotten off work in Missouri and he didn't bat an eye! Very helpfully. Now the shocks. If you've read the same Posts saying that the Ohlins are so good that they make the forks feel shoddy in comparison, believe it, and I think they'll only get better as they break in. I'll post an update later.
true story, until your done taking a beating from your rear springs you never really notice just how sh!tty the stock stock sliders are