Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Motherwell solo pics

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2012, 07:15 AM
Taddeoeg
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JaronB
Here's what I had when I first bought my bike. The bag is a kuryakyn custom roll bag. Make sure you get the mother well with the wider front.
Here's the motherwell with the wider triangle front. The other is a 1inch square and it wobbles a lot and some had it bend their fender. I had no problems with this one and I even had a laptop strapped to the top of the bag and it held fine.
Haven't seen that design before. Looks like a significant improvement over the small square mount mine has. May have to replace mine. Thanks!

Old 04-21-2012, 07:42 AM
Harley Tim
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Take a look at this, there are a couple of pics of my HD solo that were caught by accident when I was working a different subject.

http://s1203.photobucket.com/albums/...t=IMAG0030.jpg

Not real good pics, but this I can give comment on; All my stuff is set up for QD. I ride mostly w/solo, but can switch over to 2-up w/back rest and luggage rack in about 2 min. And either way is up to carrying just about anything you could strap on to it. Plus, if I'm staying "away", or want to ride "clean", I simply remove the rack/sissy bar, bags, and windshield, and leave them at camp/in my room.

Works good for me.....

Hope this helps.

Best wishes....Tim(HD)

Last edited by Harley Tim; 04-21-2012 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Because I can
Old 04-21-2012, 08:38 AM
JaronB
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Taddeoeg
Haven't seen that design before. Looks like a significant improvement over the small square mount mine has. May have to replace mine. Thanks!
It's been out for a while. I bought that when I bought my bike in 08. It was right next to the one you have in the drag specialties book at the dealer. I want to say it was the 7inch wide one maybe 6. Sorry it's been a few years. It was very stable for what it is.

Old 04-21-2012, 01:44 PM
Jlongshore
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the info and pics!!! Really appreciate it. I have a detachable sissy bar and seen the detachable solo rack but just really like the clean look of the motherwell.