Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BAD&G Solo Bag w/ Video

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2012 | 08:20 PM
Greatscott
|
Road Master
Default BAD&G Solo Bag w/ Video

So I know these bags have been around for a while, and there are a few threads about them already, but I thought I would post this video to give you guys a more complete view of the bag from several angles.

Hopefully this will help some of you who are in the market for a bag. These bags aren't cheap so it helps to know exactly what you will be getting.

The only slight problem I see with the bag so far is that my quick detach sissy bar brackets interfere with the bag a little, and with the straps tightened all the way down, my sissy bar doesn't want to go on. I'm sure I can figure out a way around it though. I never ride 2up anyways.

Here is the video...I hope somebody will find it useful.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfNR6...0K1ciUI37OU%3D

Old 03-31-2012 | 10:07 PM
pontiac69
Outstanding HDF Member

What kind of camera did you use. Video was odd. Almost like a 3d movie. When your moving the background started to move 1st then the bike in the forground. Maybe its just me. Just got back from poker night so maybe its me. Oh and the bag looks great on that denim black.

Old 03-31-2012 | 10:19 PM
Puffdaddy
Road Captain

I thought it got a bit "trippy" in spots too.
Thanks for the vid, it was nice to see all angles. I am seriously considering this bag. Now that the weather is warming up I am riding to work and need some storage (not a lot). I used to use a tank bag on my sport bikes, but kind of hard with a console...

Last edited by Puffdaddy; 03-31-2012 at 10:22 PM.
Old 03-31-2012 | 10:49 PM
Greatscott
|
Road Master

The camera is a little Cannon Power Shot. When I uploaded the video to youtube there is an option to edit the shakiness out of the video so I clicked on it. I think the editing cause it to get a little strange.

Old 03-31-2012 | 11:58 PM
jp28
Road Captain

Trippy video! I've had a few brewskies, but that's some crazy Pixar 3D animation stuff going on there. Looking good!

Old 04-01-2012 | 12:34 AM
hboat
Cruiser

When I want to mount my sissy bar (no wise cracks, please...I know what it sounds like), I undo the aft top strap, install the sissy bar, and then put the strap around the fender strut and the sissy bar bracket.

Old 04-01-2012 | 01:13 AM
DTDK
Road Captain

you ****** out there in cali, I want some of that weather

Old 04-01-2012 | 01:19 AM
Robotech
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by DTDK
you ****** out there in cali, I want some of that weather
You can have all of it you want...you just have to deal with our politics too...

Old 04-01-2012 | 01:33 AM
AmericanSCPO

That's a nice look on your bike looks like a good bit of space for a solo bag. I just looked at their site, they have a lot a solo bags for Dyna's can you post the model number of the bag that is on your bike?

Old 04-01-2012 | 10:42 AM
Greatscott
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by AmericanSCPO
That's a nice look on your bike looks like a good bit of space for a solo bag. I just looked at their site, they have a lot a solo bags for Dyna's can you post the model number of the bag that is on your bike?
Model #DL02BL

Quick Reply: BAD&G Solo Bag w/ Video