Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BAD&G Solo Bag w/ Video

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2012 | 10:16 AM
Sonny's World
Road Captain

When I first got my solo bag, I posted rave reviews on this very forum strongly endorsing them.

Much time has passed. Here are my thoughts now.

You'll definitely need some type of product to treat the leather. Mine faded terribly from normal sun exposure.

My bag also began to sag quite a bit as the leather lost its firmness over time...similar to my wife's breasts.

The softened leather also caused the bag to "flap" in the wind.

End result? The bag is off the bike after having only being on it for maybe a year.

I'm not sayin' nothin, I'm just sayin'...

Old 04-15-2012 | 12:16 PM
O.F.
Road Master

Originally Posted by Sonny's World
When I first got my solo bag, I posted rave reviews on this very forum strongly endorsing them.

Much time has passed. Here are my thoughts now.

You'll definitely need some type of product to treat the leather. Mine faded terribly from normal sun exposure.

My bag also began to sag quite a bit as the leather lost its firmness over time...similar to my wife's breasts.

The softened leather also caused the bag to "flap" in the wind.

End result? The bag is off the bike after having only being on it for maybe a year.

I'm not sayin' nothin, I'm just sayin'...
Send an E-mail to Greg. He will make it right.

Old 04-15-2012 | 07:29 PM
Puffdaddy
Road Captain

After the OP review, I ordered one last week. Now I am concerned it won't last. Sonny, is your bag with the "new, heavier" leather that he is using now?
I was planning on using the leather conditioner that I use on my car. It has UV Blockers for SPF 65 Protection. Between that and being garaged, I hope it doesn't fade (much). The sag there isn't much you can do about it (like your wife, LOL)