Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jessy James FXR on Son of Guns

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2012 | 07:19 AM
Then Came Bronson
Grand HDF Member
Veteran: Marine Corp

Originally Posted by PhotoRider
Well did you actually read my post?

What ever dude, I'm lying And don't have any Harleys, a complete poser - ya happy now?
Jesus...quit your whining, and just go out and ride one of the two bikes. It will help you be able to identify a FXR from a FXDX next time.

Old 11-11-2012 | 07:27 AM
Then Came Bronson
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by art0565
Man crush?
Another lame that has nothing to say.

Come back and talk **** when you have accomplished 1/2% of what Jesse has in his professional life. The guy is an American success story. He literally built a multi-million dollar business starting in his garage, with his bare hands.

What have you accomplished in life that is remotely close to this? That's what I thought...

Last edited by Then Came Bronson; 11-11-2012 at 07:32 AM.
Old 11-11-2012 | 07:39 AM
Juan L

Originally Posted by Then Came Bronson

Come back and talk **** when you have accomplished 1/2% of what Jesse has in his professional life. The guy is an American success story. He literally built a multi-million dollar business starting in his garage, with his bare hands.

What have you accomplished in life that is remotely close to this? That's what I thought...
Plus JJ was hittin' some fine ***........

Old 11-11-2012 | 10:14 PM
swamperca
Cruiser

Originally Posted by rwhisen
Plus JJ was hittin' some fine ***........

That's where the trouble started.

Old 11-12-2012 | 10:54 AM
art0565
Road Master

I'll talk **** any time a damn please if you don't like it don't read it, James is a talented guy and i never knocked his talent, I've talked to the guy plenty of times and in my opinion he is a douche, money doesn't make a man, if you're ever in NC drop me a line and i'll show you what i do for a living, till then go back to your room and play with yourself to your life size Jesse James poster.

Old 11-12-2012 | 07:57 PM
PhotoRider
|
Road Master

Jesus...quit your whining, and just go out and ride one of the two bikes. It will help you be able to identify a FXR from a FXDX next time.

I'm whining - LOL isn't that the kettle calling the stove black. Seems you are the #1 whiner so far. Take your own advice or do you just sit behind a keyboard and act tough...

Old 11-13-2012 | 07:16 AM
Then Came Bronson
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by PhotoRider
I'm whining - LOL isn't that the kettle calling the stove black. Seems you are the #1 whiner so far. Take your own advice or do you just sit behind a keyboard and act tough...
So...have you figured out which bike is which yet?

Old 11-13-2012 | 07:30 AM
smokeygold
Road Master

You guys do not play well with others! This must stop at once...

Old 11-13-2012 | 07:57 AM
Then Came Bronson
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by art0565
I'll talk **** any time a damn please if you don't like it don't read it, James is a talented guy and i never knocked his talent, I've talked to the guy plenty of times and in my opinion he is a douche, money doesn't make a man, if you're ever in NC drop me a line and i'll show you what i do for a living, till then go back to your room and play with yourself to your life size Jesse James poster.
When someone like me says that I respect a guy like Jesse for being an extremely successful self made man, you only come back with these stupid gay reference comments. Is that all you've got? All this does is make you sound jealous of Jesse's success. Why do you really hate this guy so much? Did he bang your girlfriend, or your wife?

Lastly, I don't care WTF that you do for a living, thus precluding any visit to NC to look your dumb *** up.

Old 11-13-2012 | 08:22 AM
whitewolf001
Tourer

Caaaaaaannnnn you feel, the Looooove tooonnniiighhhhttt...

Quick Reply: Jessy James FXR on Son of Guns