Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jessy James FXR on Son of Guns

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2012 | 09:55 PM
PhotoRider
|
Road Master

Well, I wouldn't mind owning the Browning BAR in 308 that they did for him. Bet that thing would be a hoot at the range He did all the welding work.

He is talented, uses it well, and owns some nice harley's. Got to like him for that. Probably don't know enough about is personal life to judge on that. News isn't an unbiased report so too easy to go the lead way. However, as a person in the public eye (his choice) he should strive to be an good example. Being successful is something to admire as when we are, we should be admired also.

Old 03-30-2012 | 10:35 PM
sonnydaze
Road Master

Originally Posted by PhotoRider
Well, I wouldn't mind owning the Browning BAR in 308 that they did for him. Bet that thing would be a hoot at the range He did all the welding work.

He is talented, uses it well, and owns some nice harley's. Got to like him for that. Probably don't know enough about is personal life to judge on that. News isn't an unbiased report so too easy to go the lead way. However, as a person in the public eye (his choice) he should strive to be an good example. Being successful is something to admire as when we are, we should be admired also.
i know the guy from red jacket and have known him since 94 , he is a complete and total jerk and always has been . he is not a very good gunsmith he made his rep building ak for century . ak are built in mud huts in third world places using very simple tools but he acts like its soo hard . the whole saiga 12ga sceen was around long before he started rj . ok rant off

Old 03-30-2012 | 10:40 PM
PigInaBlanket
Club Member

I don't read magazines, I don't know much about his personal life at all. All I know him from is what I've seen on tv and I'll say it again, he seems douchier lately from what I've seen.

Old 03-31-2012 | 03:35 AM
art0565
Road Master

Originally Posted by 2012fxdc
Thats what i think too. he's usually riding a sick bike- hows that being a douche? Lol
I don't care what he rides, he is a brilliant fabricator,it doesn't matter who he's married to or what Peoples magazine says, from my personal experience with him he is a Texas sized douche bag.

Old 03-31-2012 | 04:35 AM
PigInaBlanket
Club Member

You must be a rub art0565 since you don't "get" Jesse James. You need to become a member of his super cool fan club and get the secret decoder ring in the mail before you can "get" him.

Remember kids, you can be the biggest douche in the world but as long as the bike you are riding looks cool then you will always have someone think you're not a douche on HD Forums...

I can't believe someone actually thinks that

Old 03-31-2012 | 04:52 AM
2012fxdc
Intermediate

i didn't know the dyna community had so many player haters

Old 03-31-2012 | 06:00 AM
MIKEKIM
Cruiser

Originally Posted by 07bobber
i think jj is an amazing builder/fabricator/welder/ etc...his personal life is none of my business so im not gonna judge him by it....
BINGO~! anyone's personal life is just that.

I just finished reading Jesse's book and I did not know he made the Parade's All-American high school list. Man, When I read how he basically lost his scholarships I wanted to find his friend and punch the F out of him.

I wonder how many people see him out on that bike and think it is a state trooper? lol

Last edited by MIKEKIM; 03-31-2012 at 06:02 AM.
Old 03-31-2012 | 08:25 AM
JasonL_031
Novice

i though i saw a dyna in his garage during the biker build off which he got robbed on imo

Old 03-31-2012 | 02:39 PM
randayn
Banned

Originally Posted by art0565
I don't care what he rides, he is a brilliant fabricator,it doesn't matter who he's married to or what Peoples magazine says, from my personal experience with him he is a Texas sized douche bag.
From my personal experience with him I like him. Met him when he was starting out, he sat in the heat of Beach Street showing his stuff. I had heard of him and was checking his build outs.

My Son was with me and was outspoken, I think he said WTF, POS. JJ over heard and came up to talk, He was interested in what my Son had to say. He spent quite some time, showing the details of the bike, Had my son sit on the bike and crank it up. Never acted like a punk.

Met him the next year, just before he became famous, The dude remembered our conversation and was a perfect gentleman. Asked my Son " what dya think now?" My son said " now I'm getting it".

Whatever, in my book the guy is alright. Man to Man he was straight up.
I judge a man eye to eye, not from a tv show or a magazine.

Spent 25 years in Daytona, Bike week. I have met most of the Big boys, those guys are just real, made it and good for them.

Old 03-31-2012 | 07:46 PM
art0565
Road Master

Originally Posted by PigInaBlanket
You must be a rub art0565 since you don't "get" Jesse James. You need to become a member of his super cool fan club and get the secret decoder ring in the mail before you can "get" him.

Remember kids, you can be the biggest douche in the world but as long as the bike you are riding looks cool then you will always have someone think you're not a douche on HD Forums...

I can't believe someone actually thinks that
Could you pleeeeeeeeeese tell me where i can get the ring.....

I lived in LBC way back in the day and i used to see JJ riding the bikes he was building, i talked to him a bunch of time and he seemed OK, i moved back to east coast and i would see JJ at the rallies Daytona, Myrtle Beach, Laconia and each time i spoke to him I liked him less and less, i'm not trying to convince anyone that my opinion is right, it's just an opinion......

Quick Reply: Jessy James FXR on Son of Guns