Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chopped Rear Fender Kit Installed

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 08:25 PM
fonso003
Cruiser
Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Stag556
No tuner as of yet. The bike runs quite well with no tuner but I do plan on adding one in the near future. I'll go with the fuelpak from vance and hines. I called them recently and they stated that they will have maps for '12 with the 96 cu in motor in a week or two.
cool man thanks I am wanting to do an air cleaner and soon!! so I have been asking around

Old 03-06-2012, 08:30 PM
STREETWALKER
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like the bar from a 10 or 11 wg. Fender and plate look good.

Old 03-06-2012, 08:35 PM
Stag556
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fonso003
cool man thanks I am wanting to do an air cleaner and soon!! so I have been asking around
No problem. I'm sure you have seen on here that the tuner debate is worse than a conversation about politics. I've basically decided to no longer read debates on the topic and just try things on my own. If I make a mistake, then I'll learn from it and move on. Reading some of the threads just make your blood pressure skyrocket. lol.

Old 03-06-2012, 08:47 PM
annapolisfatbob
Tourer

No problem. I'm sure you have seen on here that the tuner debate is worse than a conversation about politics. I've basically decided to no longer read debates on the topic and just try things on my own. If I make a mistake, then I'll learn from it and move on. Reading some of the threads just make your blood pressure skyrocket. lol.
lol i agree.....that thread is full of no it alls.

Old 03-06-2012, 08:54 PM
fonso003
Cruiser

lol ya I read that thread a little and didn't dare post at the fear of crucifixion. That is a pretty heated thread over there. Thanks for all the compliments everyone!

Old 03-06-2012, 09:09 PM
619bob
Cruiser

Originally Posted by fonso003
I got this from aclundwall on the forums on monday and got it installed with a side mount license plate. I love the way it looks! thought that I would share for anyone that was thinking about this kit
this just looks right man, very nicely done!! digging the sissy bar too!!! did you eliminate turn signals? is that the brake light that came with the kit? which side mount license plate kit did you use?

Last edited by 619bob; 03-06-2012 at 09:11 PM.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:23 PM
fonso003
Cruiser

Originally Posted by 619bob
this just looks right man, very nicely done!! digging the sissy bar too!!! did you eliminate turn signals? is that the brake light that came with the kit? which side mount license plate kit did you use?
Thanks! I just ditched the turns, it's not illegal here in AZ and I use hand signals anyway even when I had the turns on. The side mount license plate came with that brake light. I like it its like an early 60's turn signal. I got it from a local place in AZ called bobber pros. The guy has an ebay store. I will post the site or ebay store if anyone is interested. The only thing that kinda sucked is that they come with a 3/4 inch hole so you have to mill out the hole to 25mm.

Old 03-06-2012, 09:36 PM
619bob
Cruiser

+1 on ditching the turns!! thanks for the information, I'll check out bobber pros!!

Old 03-06-2012, 10:02 PM
aclundwall
Cruiser

Hey, Fonso...looks great! I'm glad everything went well. I went a little crazy with the bubble wrap when I packed the fender, but I was paranoid that if I didn't, it'd get scratched or f'd up somehow! Anyway, I'm stoked that you're happy with it!

Art

Old 03-06-2012, 11:04 PM
fonso003
Cruiser

Originally Posted by aclundwall
Hey, Fonso...looks great! I'm glad everything went well. I went a little crazy with the bubble wrap when I packed the fender, but I was paranoid that if I didn't, it'd get scratched or f'd up somehow! Anyway, I'm stoked that you're happy with it!

Art
Thanks again Art. It was packed perfect. No damage all in one piece. I couldn't be happier

Quick Reply: Chopped Rear Fender Kit Installed