Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hooker Exhaust Question

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2005, 08:46 PM
GulfWarVet
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hooker Exhaust Question

Hello Troops. I don't want to become the "but-why" guy but I see I'm doing a pretty good job at becoming him!

I have Hooker Tuned-Flow (2-into-1) exhaust on my 05 Dyna and read that these were "adjustable." I have no idea what I did and where I put all the paperwork on my after-market parts and accessories. I've tried Google but nothing of relevance came up other than the advertisements claiming these pipes to be "adjustable." My question is how to adjust them??? I looked at the muffler and I have no clue on what I'm supposed to do in order to "adjust" my pipes. What I'm looking for a is a deeper throatier sound is what it boils down to. I have a feeling I need to install a different core rather the one presently installed. She sounds great and all, but I'm looking for a little more ooomphh...either that or I'm going deaf and do not notice the deeper sound.

Thank you in advance