Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

show me your Dyna hack job!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2012, 09:14 AM
Galdog
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by missedem
I like seeing the pics of the mods .. dont really care if its been done once or ten times before . pics of mods are the whole point of this forum and lets face it what else is there to do when there is 3 ft. of snow outside? I am missing my bike something fierce. Maybe those who get tired of multiple photo posts can actually take there bikes out for a ride (what a concept)... I love what you have done with your bike.
I agree... It's winter, quite a few people live where they cannot ride right now (like myself, snow all over, I hate this crap), what a better way to pass the time than browse the forum adding (or checking pics). Isn't that part of the reason the forums are here? Anyways, it's all good guys!
Bike looks good! I like the chopped fender look!

Last edited by Galdog; 01-22-2012 at 09:22 AM.
Old 01-22-2012, 09:21 AM
Napoli
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by green-n-mean
Lol. Whew! Where do these "bikers" come from that whine like girls? Wtf? Lol. Oh well. I almost cannot believe it. I cannot picture myself getting upset at a stranger on a website because he is repititious and puts the same pics up. Why are you clicking on my posts then? Hmmmmm. Hilarious.
well put!!!!!

Old 01-22-2012, 10:27 AM
dphd06
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by green-n-mean
Lol. Whew! Where do these "bikers" come from that whine like girls? Wtf? Lol. Oh well. I almost cannot believe it. I cannot picture myself getting upset at a stranger on a website because he is repititious and puts the same pics up. Why are you clicking on my posts then? Hmmmmm. Hilarious.
Bro, what is the deal? Its just hard to believe that a grown man would be as immature and obnoxious as you are acting. There are a ton of bikes out there. A ton of different people riding. Some like to cruise, some like to ride fast. Some like prostreet, some like chromed out cruisers. I personally would never chrome my bike. I dont like the look, nor do I just like to cruise. I like to ride agressively. There are a lot of different people that ride and usually they are respectful of others. But what is the deal with your need for people to stroke your ego about your bike? As a grown adult, you should have a little bit of humility by now. How long have you been riding? Maybe you are new to riding and generally immature as a person.

Old 01-22-2012, 10:52 AM
Gringoloco13
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dphd06
Bro, what is the deal? Its just hard to believe that a grown man would be as immature and obnoxious as you are acting. There are a ton of bikes out there. A ton of different people riding. Some like to cruise, some like to ride fast. Some like prostreet, some like chromed out cruisers. I personally would never chrome my bike. I dont like the look, nor do I just like to cruise. I like to ride agressively. There are a lot of different people that ride and usually they are respectful of others. But what is the deal with your need for people to stroke your ego about your bike? As a grown adult, you should have a little bit of humility by now. How long have you been riding? Maybe you are new to riding and generally immature as a person.
But on a side note to the OP cool bike, it is differant.

Old 01-22-2012, 11:28 AM
spankdog
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by djack
i dont know about all this stuff but your avatar is tellin me to move to louisana lol
Lol. I wish that was an accurate portrayal of the local women here.

Old 01-22-2012, 11:53 AM
IzzoQuazzo
Retired Admin

Received 9,041 Likes on 3,711 Posts

Ok, let's knock off the personal slams. Play nice!! No trolls no insults. For at least one of you it's not the first warning, but I guarantee it's the last.

Izzo

Old 01-22-2012, 12:33 PM
WS6 Formula
Stellar HDF Member
Received 249 Likes on 166 Posts

Old 01-22-2012, 01:08 PM
IzzoQuazzo
Retired Admin

Received 9,041 Likes on 3,711 Posts

Wow, some sweet iron there.

Old 01-22-2012, 01:16 PM
1HD1C
Stellar HDF Member
Received 196 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by IzzoQuazzo
Wow, some sweet iron there.
HELL YEAH!!! im really diggin that first one...

Old 01-22-2012, 01:55 PM
Napoli
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 1HD1C
HELL YEAH!!! im really diggin that first one...
Im diggin the 5th one.

Quick Reply: show me your Dyna hack job!!