Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

show me your Dyna hack job!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2012, 09:36 PM
JohnC FXDX
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by missedem
I like seeing the pics of the mods .. dont really care if its been done once or ten times before . pics of mods are the whole point of this forum and lets face it what else is there to do when there is 3 ft. of snow outside? I am missing my bike something fierce. Maybe those who get tired of multiple photo posts can actually take there bikes out for a ride (what a concept)... I love what you have done with your bike.
It wasn't about the mod being posted before, it was that the OP has already posted it and several other pic threads about his bike in the last few days. He also posted some threads with a very strong negative opinion of what others do to their bikes. It's just a lot of repetition. Once is fine, no need for twice.

Old 01-21-2012, 09:42 PM
green-n-mean
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnC FXDX
It wasn't about the mod being posted before, it was that the OP has already posted it and several other pic threads about his bike in the last few days. He also posted some threads with a very strong negative opinion of what others do to their bikes. It's just a lot of repetition. Once is fine, no need for twice.
Lmao! I love it! "He hurt our feelings saying bad things about our bikes" lol...please keep it coming.

Old 01-21-2012, 10:09 PM
missedem
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by green-n-mean
Show me your back end!!! For the brave and mechanically capable....Wanna see your home hacked dyna fenders here!!

thankfully we all know you mean our bikes LOL...sorry couldn't resist.

Old 01-21-2012, 10:24 PM
Gringoloco13
Road Master

Originally Posted by JohnC FXDX
he will be banned soon enough....

Old 01-22-2012, 01:36 AM
green-n-mean
Banned

Lol. Whew! Where do these "bikers" come from that whine like girls? Wtf? Lol. Oh well. I almost cannot believe it. I cannot picture myself getting upset at a stranger on a website because he is repititious and puts the same pics up. Why are you clicking on my posts then? Hmmmmm. Hilarious.

Last edited by green-n-mean; 01-22-2012 at 01:48 AM.
Old 01-22-2012, 04:13 AM
green-n-mean
Banned

Originally Posted by missedem
I like seeing the pics of the mods .. dont really care if its been done once or ten times before . pics of mods are the whole point of this forum and lets face it what else is there to do when there is 3 ft. of snow outside? I am missing my bike something fierce. Maybe those who get tired of multiple photo posts can actually take there bikes out for a ride (what a concept)... I love what you have done with your bike.
Yep! I rode mine today. 22 degrees. Gotta admit tho...the whole time I was riding all I could think about was getting back home to take more pics of my bike. Lmao.

Old 01-22-2012, 04:19 AM
green-n-mean
Banned

Originally Posted by Gringoloco13
he will be banned soon enough....
Lol. Nice profile pic. Is that one for the ladies? Is that your GQ look? Man.....you're the coolest!

Old 01-22-2012, 06:47 AM
expy
Road Captain
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

green-n-mean you will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

But seriously, keep stirring the pot, this board needs a little fire lit under its *** every once in awhile!

Old 01-22-2012, 07:47 AM
spankdog
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I really think your bike looks great green and mean. Seriously. And I get that there are some pretty sensitive people on here, but the **** talking and pot stirring does get old after a while. You may not care what people on here think about you but one day one of them might be riding by a olive green dyna with a chopped fender broke down on the side of the road and think "Fvck that *****" and keep on riding. Its a small world and karma can be a bitch. Just my .02. But whatever. It will probably never happen.

Old 01-22-2012, 07:51 AM
djack
Road Master

i dont know about all this stuff but your avatar is tellin me to move to louisana lol

Quick Reply: show me your Dyna hack job!!