Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got my parts back from Powder pro

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2011 | 07:18 PM
Jeff W
|
Outstanding HDF Member
Default Got my parts back from Powder pro

I posted this elsewhere, but i wanted to bring it here as well, i figure more people will see it here.

I had my Sliders, Dust Covers, Triple Trees and headlight powder coated Gloss Black by http://www.thepowderpro.com/, I had Talked to Joe (member JRK5892) and he quoted me a great price, so ripped everything off the bike and got it to him right away.
Let me tell you I worried how the stuff would look, if it would get lost in the shuffle, or if i would get all my parts back without something being missing. This morning it all arrived and i wasted no time ripping it open and having a look. Everything looked fantastic, Im very happy, nothing missing.
If your going to have some powder coating done, man i highly recommend giving Joe a shot at it, he will do you good.
i priced the lowers from HD and i had all these parts PC'ed for less than half the cost of just the lowers.

As they came out of the package. The lowers

The triple trees

headlight, trim ring and dust covers.

by the time i got my bike back together it was dark, i needed some light so i ran to the local station, and the pics came off my iphone so forgive, the finished product. I did bust the glass on my headlight, i think when i put it together i got it bound, didnt notice it till later, so i need to find a 7" Fatbob? headlight, if you have one laying around, all i need is the glass, ill pay. just PM me.

Old 12-30-2011 | 07:23 PM
Chicago Ken
Road Warrior

Looks nice, enjoy!

Old 12-30-2011 | 07:29 PM
U-234
Road Warrior

Lookin' Good.

Old 12-30-2011 | 07:30 PM
nkauf21
Outstanding HDF Member

The bike looks great!

Old 12-30-2011 | 07:31 PM
JayStronghawk
Ultimate HDF Member

Looks Fine ... Excellent Work !!

Old 12-30-2011 | 07:37 PM
harleycharlie1992
Unofficial HDF Chaplain

bike looks great!!! I think you should get powder coated so you will match!! again bike looks real good

Old 12-30-2011 | 07:45 PM
MLWilson
Tourer

Very sharp, Joe does a nice job.

Old 12-30-2011 | 07:47 PM
FBinSoCal
Road Warrior

That looks awesome!
Joe does some mighty fine work and your own execution on that vibe really works well. Some of the all black bikes don't do it for me. I saw a FLD recently that just, well...it just didn't work. This does. If I ever need PC, I know where to go now.

Originally Posted by Jeff W
I posted this elsewhere, but i wanted to bring it here as well, i figure more people will see it here.

I had my Sliders, Dust Covers, Triple Trees and headlight powder coated Gloss Black by http://www.thepowderpro.com/, I had Talked to Joe (member JRK5892) and he quoted me a great price, so ripped everything off the bike and got it to him right away.
Let me tell you I worried how the stuff would look, if it would get lost in the shuffle, or if i would get all my parts back without something being missing. This morning it all arrived and i wasted no time ripping it open and having a look. Everything looked fantastic, Im very happy, nothing missing.
If your going to have some powder coating done, man i highly recommend giving Joe a shot at it, he will do you good.
i priced the lowers from HD and i had all these parts PC'ed for less than half the cost of just the lowers.

As they came out of the package. The lowers

The triple trees

headlight, trim ring and dust covers.

by the time i got my bike back together it was dark, i needed some light so i ran to the local station, and the pics came off my iphone so forgive, the finished product. I did bust the glass on my headlight, i think when i put it together i got it bound, didnt notice it till later, so i need to find a 7" Fatbob? headlight, if you have one laying around, all i need is the glass, ill pay. just PM me.

Old 12-30-2011 | 08:01 PM
Dropkick
Cruiser

looks real sharp. I like the way you left just a hint of chrome. I'm headed in a similar direction but in denim black.

Old 12-30-2011 | 09:46 PM
bikerlaw
Ultimate HDF Member

Wow! He did a great job man, and that bike looks absolutely spectacular.

Quick Reply: Got my parts back from Powder pro