Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New leather C&C Sport Tour seat with pics

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2011, 09:53 AM
rounder
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

seat looks really nice on your bike.

Old 11-04-2011, 09:58 AM
shafferk
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rounder
seat looks really nice on your bike.
Thanks!

Old 11-04-2011, 03:47 PM
DYJ
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That looks great. I have one for my street bob too. I got it to replace the HD Sundowner I had. I love it. The wifes loves the back of it. And it looks good. What more can you ask for?

Old 11-04-2011, 06:31 PM
EricInNCa
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts

Great seat! Love mine...Not ONE complaint from my passenger either... Win - Win!

Old 11-05-2011, 04:05 AM
shafferk
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok so I took the bike out with the new seat and man is it comfortable. I feel more in tune with the bike and more like I'm sitting down in the bike rather than on it. The lower back support is great as well. I used to get a lot of back pain just on my 20 mile ride to work everyday but today I had none. I no longer feel like I'm just holding on going down the road, it's just a great feeling. The seat did move me back about an inch but I'm not sure if it moved me down at all. I'll have to measure both seats on the bike and see where it sits. I have no review for the passenger seat yet. It's pretty damn cold here in KC already so my wife won't go out on it with me. Pretty funny considering how much she wants to ride...when it's warm! I can tell you this, it's much wider than the stock pillion so I'm sure she'll have no complaints. Overall the seat is the best mod I've done so far and it makes riding the bike so much more enjoyable. I can't believe I've been riding this long with the stock seat. Next week I'll be ordering a set of 12" MX-Tbars from West Coast Tbars so that should complete my high dollar mods for awhile. Thanks everyone for the comments.

Old 11-05-2011, 09:20 AM
FBinSoCal
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by shafferk
Ok so I took the bike out with the new seat and man is it comfortable. I feel more in tune with the bike and more like I'm sitting down in the bike rather than on it. The lower back support is great as well. I used to get a lot of back pain just on my 20 mile ride to work everyday but today I had none. I no longer feel like I'm just holding on going down the road, it's just a great feeling. The seat did move me back about an inch but I'm not sure if it moved me down at all. I'll have to measure both seats on the bike and see where it sits. I have no review for the passenger seat yet. It's pretty damn cold here in KC already so my wife won't go out on it with me. Pretty funny considering how much she wants to ride...when it's warm! I can tell you this, it's much wider than the stock pillion so I'm sure she'll have no complaints. Overall the seat is the best mod I've done so far and it makes riding the bike so much more enjoyable. I can't believe I've been riding this long with the stock seat. Next week I'll be ordering a set of 12" MX-Tbars from West Coast Tbars so that should complete my high dollar mods for awhile. Thanks everyone for the comments.
Because of your post, I talked with C&C yesterday and will be going down there next friday to check out their product line. Thanks for sharing, I thought the only real options were corbin and mustang. C&C has nice architectural lines in their seats and now you share it's also comfortable. Maybe there is a new seat in my future! nice bike dude.

Old 02-17-2017, 08:12 AM
Bam Bam!
Novice
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default Sissy bar clearance

Originally Posted by shafferk
Just got this in today. Got a great deal courtesy of Dr. V-Twin. Thanks guys for a great price. The seat is really well made and the quality and materials are top notch. It fits the bike perfectly with none of the gap issues that others have had. It's nice and comfy with plenty of lower back support. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics.

Curious how the seat worked out with your sissy bar? I have an aftermarket that fits pretty much identical to the factory shorter sissy bar and am hoping that the seat won't rub.