Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dyna Swingarm Bag / 90200570

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2013, 09:24 PM
Dead Creek Cycles
Former Sponsor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hey guys, as another option you may consider a kit we make to hard mount either a Dyna style or Softail style solo bag to your Dyna. You can keep the passenger pegs and it keeps your rear fender clean because it hard mounts the solo bag to your swingarm using existing mounting points. No drilling necessary, it is a total bolt on kit.

Check it out on our site: www.deadcreekcycles.com

Old 03-13-2013, 10:02 PM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Greatscott
Way too small IMO. I'll just order a BAD&G solo bag. The HD bag looks a lot better, but hell...if I'm going to put a bag on my bike it's got to be functional. Otherwise, what's the point. I need something that will at least hold a sack lunch and a hat.

Can't beat Bad&G, and you don't have to relocate pegs or signals. I can fit (3) 22 ouncers in the solo. Someone else in another post mentioned there's room for a glock in the battery bag.

Old 03-13-2013, 10:04 PM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by tfalcon
What's the deal with all the seriously old threads coming back to life?
Winter?

Old 03-13-2013, 10:07 PM
tfalcon
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SquidHead
Winter?
What is this "winter" you speak of? I live in south Louisiana, we only have 2 seasons...hot and not as hot.

Old 03-13-2013, 10:43 PM
chopNdrop
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Planning on doing this soon. Glad it got bumped. Good info

Last edited by chopNdrop; 03-13-2013 at 10:46 PM.
Old 03-13-2013, 11:58 PM
tfalcon
Tourer

Originally Posted by chopNdrop
Planning on doing this soon. Glad it got bumped. Good info
I have one and it's not a bad little bag. Key word being little. The opening of the bag is very small so it makes it harder to stuff larger items in there. The install was a PITA tho.
Name:  IMG_20130109_131044.jpg
Views: 5161
Size:  152.9 KB

Old 03-14-2013, 01:09 AM
chopNdrop
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tfalcon
I have one and it's not a bad little bag. Key word being little. The opening of the bag is very small so it makes it harder to stuff larger items in there. The install was a PITA tho.
Its gotta be bigger than my current battery bag though. And probably 100x easier to open and close with the quick connects. I plan to remove my battery bag and go to this one. All i need to fit is the occasional sunglasses, hat, maybe a drink or something. If i need more space ill probably buy a different battery bag to go with it. My current one is junk.

Any plans to lower yours under the fuse cover? Im hoping install/mod wont be to bad.

Im also hoping you dont have to run a belt guard with it, i dont have one of them....lol

Old 03-14-2013, 02:14 AM
Rasconzo
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.lickscycles.com/catalog/p...oducts_id=1568

Solo bag that you don't have to remove passenger peg. I have it, love it. Only one like it on the market.

Enough said.

Old 03-14-2013, 02:40 AM
tfalcon
Tourer

Originally Posted by chopNdrop
Its gotta be bigger than my current battery bag though. And probably 100x easier to open and close with the quick connects. I plan to remove my battery bag and go to this one. All i need to fit is the occasional sunglasses, hat, maybe a drink or something. If i need more space ill probably buy a different battery bag to go with it. My current one is junk.

Any plans to lower yours under the fuse cover? Im hoping install/mod wont be to bad.

Im also hoping you dont have to run a belt guard with it, i dont have one of them....lol
I'm gonna look at lowering it this weekend, as long as I don't have to take off the mounting bracket I'll do it. If you get it and need a hand let me know, I can take a ride over there. I cursed enough when I did mine and swear I would never take it off or put on another one, but I can give you supervised guidance.

Old 03-14-2013, 05:12 AM
rs87277
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

i need the pass pegs so ill prob just keep my batt bag, but these do look good

Quick Reply: Dyna Swingarm Bag / 90200570