Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Motor mount bad or good 10/11 Wide Glide owners

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2013, 12:29 PM
Gommee
Devil's Advocate
Received 36 Likes on 36 Posts

I have a copy of the MoCo Service bulletin on this, but it is a little too big to upload. If some-one has more pull to some how post this, I will gladly email it to them (PM Me).

This is a wide spread issue and there are so many threads popping up on this subject, but damned if I can post this PDF.

Old 02-28-2013, 05:50 PM
pontiac69
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by CPTNRSK
So is that what they decided to tell everyone that brought their bike in under warranty in order to insure they got something out of you..... I got the same speech. Even said the bearing is going bad, I asked how he knew, and he fell all over himself trying to tell me he could hear it when he spun the tire. Guess what, the tire was never taken out of the front wheel chock. He didnt spin a damn thing.
The day i dropped it off he brought me in the shop so we can talk about the mount. I also wanted him to check the fall outto make sure it was in spec since i heard noise when hitting bumps. So while i was in the shop he jacked it up and while he was checking the fall out we spun the front wheel. You can see it clear as day the wobble in the rim. Wasnt bad enought where i felt it while driving it but obviously it was bent. So my insurance paid for it since i had a 0 dollar deductable. So it was no money out of my pocket for them to replace the rim.