Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The wait is over!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 11:39 AM
Chicago Ken
Road Warrior
Received 350 Likes on 162 Posts

Nice , enjoy the ride.
Sorry about the Morgan Fairchild remark.
We had a couple of posers yanking our chain in the past with fictionious bike stories.

Old 09-16-2011, 11:51 AM
perki48
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,395 Likes on 2,027 Posts

I love your bike but am curious, why all the way to Spokane? Wouldn't Missoula be good to you? They were great to me in 07".

Old 09-16-2011, 12:01 PM
refuzeandrezizt
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Got yourself a nice lookin' ride there. Me likes! Now, get out there and enjoy that beauty...

Old 09-16-2011, 12:07 PM
Broncs
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by perki48
I love your bike but am curious, why all the way to Spokane? Wouldn't Missoula be good to you? They were great to me in 07".
My first choice would have been Bozeman HD, but I will tell you why: Seeing as there is no sales tax in MT. dealers in MT. will not come down on the price as much as they will in a state that does have sales tax. Also If they have to go and get the color you want then they really wont work with you as much! The closest dealer to me that had a Black Denim was Spokane and they are top notch as dealers go!!! Since the 2012's were out already who wants a 2011 with the 96? So I got the 103 kit tossed in and I got to choose the cams. Missoula is also doing this for their Blacklines and probably would have on the Fatbob but they only had 1 orange 2012 FB.

Old 09-16-2011, 12:14 PM
Broncs
Advanced

Originally Posted by refuzeandrezizt
Got yourself a nice lookin' ride there. Me likes! Now, get out there and enjoy that beauty...
I picked it up Tuesday and am less then 200 miles from needing that 1000 mile service!!!!

Old 09-16-2011, 12:19 PM
Broncs
Advanced

Originally Posted by Chicago Ken
Nice , enjoy the ride.
Sorry about the Morgan Fairchild remark.
We had a couple of posers yanking our chain in the past with fictionious bike stories.

No worries I am sure that bullshit happens all the time here!

Old 09-16-2011, 12:27 PM
perki48
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by Broncs
My first choice would have been Bozeman HD, but I will tell you why: Seeing as there is no sales tax in MT. dealers in MT. will not come down on the price as much as they will in a state that does have sales tax. Also If they have to go and get the color you want then they really wont work with you as much! The closest dealer to me that had a Black Denim was Spokane and they are top notch as dealers go!!! Since the 2012's were out already who wants a 2011 with the 96? So I got the 103 kit tossed in and I got to choose the cams. Missoula is also doing this for their Blacklines and probably would have on the Fatbob but they only had 1 orange 2012 FB.
OK, now I understand. Lone Wolf was not around when I got mine and drove to Missoula to get my '07 Wide Glide as the Dealer in Spokane at the time SUCKED. Missoula treated me great. If the Fat Bob had came out prior to my Purchase I would be riding one as you are. Have a great time.

Old 09-16-2011, 12:32 PM
SBRob
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,284 Likes on 1,696 Posts

Congrats and enjoy your new ride.

Old 09-16-2011, 12:40 PM
Broncs
Advanced

Originally Posted by perki48
OK, now I understand. Lone Wolf was not around when I got mine and drove to Missoula to get my '07 Wide Glide as the Dealer in Spokane at the time SUCKED. Missoula treated me great. If the Fat Bob had came out prior to my Purchase I would be riding one as you are. Have a great time.

Was Lone Wolf in Couer de alaine back then? They bought Spokane HD which as I have heard sucked and now they have condensed both into 1 77k square feet building in Spokane.

Old 09-16-2011, 12:50 PM
perki48
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by Broncs
Was Lone Wolf in Couer de alaine back then? They bought Spokane HD which as I have heard sucked and now they have condensed both into 1 77k square feet building in Spokane.
No, Lone Wolf didn'e exist back then. Shumate was the dealer in Spokane and I gave them a chance but they blew it. They wanted as much for a Street Bob as I ended up giving for my Wide Glide. Back then Wide Glides were about $3,000 more than Street Bobs. I have been to Lone Wolfs new building and its a very nice place. I went down when the Swithback came out to test ride it but as I walked up to the one they had a SOLD sign was hung on it.

Quick Reply: The wait is over!!