Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mary Kay to offer pink Switchbacks... ??

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2011, 08:16 PM
AFMM3
Road Warrior
Received 72 Likes on 43 Posts

Elvis liked pink cadillacs............

Old 08-24-2011, 03:11 PM
R-Jay
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

TG82; Yes we know you dont like the Switchback, now STFU!

Old 08-24-2011, 03:21 PM
dynabobster
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DCLXVI
It's obvious grants82 is a closet Switchback admirer. I wonder what else he's in the closet about.
The guy is trolling my for sale ad posting you can get it cheaper on e-Bay crap.

Old 08-24-2011, 03:38 PM
Maclugie
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm going to start selling Mary Kay

Old 08-24-2011, 03:43 PM
Jamrom2
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know I'll get flamed for this, but my skin is thick...

Looking at it, it would be perfect for an average size gal... better than a Sporty, and more functional than a Super Glide which seems to be the bike of choice for women.

Whatever it is, it's a Harley... I'm pissed they dumped the Cross Bones, but lately I've been drooling over the Forty-Eight... might want one next to the WG... if I can convice the wife.

Old 08-24-2011, 03:49 PM
2011Deluxe
Banned
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Jamrom2
I know I'll get flamed for this, but my skin is thick...

Looking at it, it would be perfect for an average size gal... better than a Sporty, and more functional than a Super Glide which seems to be the bike of choice for women.

Whatever it is, it's a Harley... I'm pissed they dumped the Cross Bones, but lately I've been drooling over the Forty-Eight... might want one next to the WG... if I can convice the wife.
Flamed? Not at all. We are looking at bikes for my wife who is 5' 3" and she can sit flat footed on the switchback. She loves it. I think that its a great option for her rather than a sporty and if we get the switchback for her then we can do another iron butt together. Perfect female touring HD. No doubt.

Old 08-24-2011, 03:57 PM
Jamrom2
Advanced

I had started a thread a few days ago, and in it were the comments the dealer said to me about the purpose of the Switchback. He said it's basically a smaller RK styled bike for 'smaller guys that can't handle the size of a RK or bigger'. To me, that sounds like a pitch for women, which is totally fine.

I'd love to have my wife hammering next to me on her own HD, rather than on mine.

So if it sells to the ladies, I'd say it was a smart move by HD. I'm sure with a few $$$ in options, it will look real nice, and that 103" is much better than any Sporty has.

JR

Old 08-24-2011, 05:57 PM
Onedawg
Intermediate

I think with all these threads on the switchback we have definitely reached a consensus that this is a girls bike. I think the motor co should just paint them all pink and refuse to sell them to men. And if a guy does buy one, we should all dis his bike until he sells it.

Old 08-24-2011, 07:36 PM
panelbeater
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Onedawg
I think with all these threads on the switchback we have definitely reached a consensus that this is a girls bike. I think the motor co should just paint them all pink and refuse to sell them to men. And if a guy does buy one, we should all dis his bike until he sells it.
Well id buy one, but im a man thats really cool and i have a huge *****........ So if your not cool with a small *****, you should probably buy a cvo street glide, a harley brand jacket and chaps, along with everything else some asshat ***** *** tells you is cool totalling like $50k. Then in 2 years when you move on to corvettes or boats you could sell the whole shootin match{ 2011 flhx 214 miles, HD jacket(no bugs}, chaps, helmet, ***** G watch, bracelet, boots, underwear, and 1 dry rotted condom for like 20 grand} Sorry youll have to live with that small tattoo high on your shoulder though. ROFLMFAO

Old 08-24-2011, 08:43 PM
Onedawg
Intermediate

Originally Posted by panelbeater
Well id buy one, but im a man thats really cool and i have a huge *****........ So if your not cool with a small *****, you should probably buy a cvo street glide, a harley brand jacket and chaps, along with everything else some asshat ***** *** tells you is cool totalling like $50k. Then in 2 years when you move on to corvettes or boats you could sell the whole shootin match{ 2011 flhx 214 miles, HD jacket(no bugs}, chaps, helmet, ***** G watch, bracelet, boots, underwear, and 1 dry rotted condom for like 20 grand} Sorry youll have to live with that small tattoo high on your shoulder though. ROFLMFAO
I guess my ***** is big enough, I bought a switchback two weeks ago. Great bike IMHO.

Quick Reply: Mary Kay to offer pink Switchbacks... ??