Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

UpGrade Questions

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2011, 09:54 AM
JerryDinMD
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bike Pictures

will post some when i figure out how-i have them in

Old 08-04-2011, 01:34 PM
JerryDinMD
Cruiser
Default Bike Pictures

2011 Superglide Custom

Cycle Shack Slip Ons
Engine Guard
Dennis Kirk O Ring Pegs
-that's all so far-

Attached Thumbnails UpGrade Questions-dsc00700.jpg   UpGrade Questions-dsc00699.jpg  
Old 08-04-2011, 02:35 PM
rooti
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

That's a great looking dyna, Jerry! What kind of shocks are those? They don't look stock. Also, if you have to use bungees, at least spring for some black ones....lol
Now go order some Xeid's for that bad boy so it's not running so damn hot...

Thanks for posting the pics

Old 08-04-2011, 03:33 PM
Duff
Tourer
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by rooti
Hey Jerry,

If you are just going to do a free flow A/C and the slip ons I would suggest looking into Xeid's. When I bought my 2011 dyna superglide the dealer put the rush slip ons with the 2.25 baffle. Wow was I surprised, sounded just like full exhaust headers. My biggest complaint was the bike is so lean from the factory to comply with the EPA requirements that it was running really, really hot. I didn't have $850 to buy a tuner, A/C, ect. I searched for weeks and found a site called nightrider.com. I found more info on their two sites then I found any place else. I even talked to the owner and he recommended the XEID's for what I wanted to accomplish.

They were $104.00 delivered to my door, took less then 15 minutes to install. (10 of the minutes is taking the seat on and off, hardest part of the install)

Took it out for a ride afterwards and I would say it's running a good 30 degrees cooler with a lot more throttle response. What it does is takes your A/F ratio from 14.7 - 13.8. It is by far the biggest bang for your buck on the market. If you plan on making it the fastest dyna out there, then don't buy them and get a quality tuner instead.

I highly reccomend this product if you want to keep it simple. If nothing else check out the website and either e-mail the owner or call him. He is very knowledgeable.

Know how about a pic of that new bike?

+1 Xied's are a great stock thru Stage 1 product and Steve is a wealth of knowledge and a great guy to get chatting bikes with!

Old 08-05-2011, 12:41 PM
JerryDinMD
Cruiser

What? You don't like my red bungies?? I thought they looked good! HAHA-The shocks are Drag Specialties shocks- I had a major problem with trying to adjust the originals and ended up breaking one-I went with these to keep the cost down from the $400. Harley wanted and I actually like them better.