Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C and C solo seat opinions please.

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2011, 03:11 PM
niermeyer
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C and C solo seat opinions please.

Looking to replace the stock seat on my '11 Street Bob. Like the looks and options of the C and C solo. Would appreciate any feedback on their seats as to comfort. My skinny old butt needs more TLC. Have had Mustang and Corbin on other bikes, but would like to try a C and C if feedback is favorable. Not looking for an all day seat, just and hour or two. Thanks.

Old 06-08-2011, 05:55 AM
ciacalsab
Advanced
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by niermeyer
Looking to replace the stock seat on my '11 Street Bob. Like the looks and options of the C and C solo. Would appreciate any feedback on their seats as to comfort. My skinny old butt needs more TLC. Have had Mustang and Corbin on other bikes, but would like to try a C and C if feedback is favorable. Not looking for an all day seat, just and hour or two. Thanks.
I ordered mine through DR VTWIN here on the forum. Installed it about a month ago and I am very pleased with the craftmanship and comfort of this seat.

Attached Thumbnails C and C solo seat opinions please.-solo-seat-3.jpg   C and C solo seat opinions please.-solo-seat.jpg   C and C solo seat opinions please.-solo-seat-2.jpg  
Old 06-08-2011, 07:03 AM
jkirke
6th Gear

I've not had any experience with the c and c seats, but I've been looking at doing the same upgrade to my '11 SB. From the reviews that I've read, they seem to be a great buy.

If you do end up purchasing and installing, please post a review with some pics. I'm excited to see how it looks on your scoot.

Old 06-08-2011, 07:47 AM
force49r
Tourer

I've got the Fast Back. It looks great and it's pretty damn comfortable. Always getting compliments on it. Chuck is great to deal with on the phone. 10% discount for HD Forum members!

Old 06-08-2011, 07:53 AM
cameraboy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a lopro on my sportster. It's awful.

It looks very nice, and the quality is good, but I can't stay in it for longer than an hour, TOPS.

Old 06-08-2011, 08:47 AM
fenderzig
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by niermeyer
Not looking for an all day seat, just and hour or two. Thanks.
I have the C&C solo and it is awesome! I love it! The craftsmanship is great and the ride comfort is good for an hour or two like you're wanting. Obviously, it's not a seat built for all day rides so keep that in mind. I'm riding on mine for 175 miles one way tonight and I'm expecting to be a bit sore afterwards but I don't think it will be unbearable.

Here are some pics of mine:

Old 06-08-2011, 11:10 AM
Karsten
Road Captain
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I have had mine now for about a year and really like it. It has a little more padding than the Lepera Silhouette I have and not quite as Touring as the Saddlemen Renegade I have for longer rides.

I have the 2 piece Solo and I would say it is a great all purpose seat combining both looks and comfort.

At $200.00 for a leather seat you can afford a second one for long rides.

Karsten

Old 06-08-2011, 02:09 PM
JaronB
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

I have the same seat as Karsten and it's awesome. Tons better then the stocker.

Old 06-08-2011, 02:10 PM
Northern B
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I really like mine as well, just got it so not too much seat time yet but seems really comfy.

C and C solo seat opinions please.-solo-right.jpg

Last edited by Northern B; 06-08-2011 at 02:31 PM.
Old 06-08-2011, 02:49 PM
nutter
Cruiser

ive gat the 2pc solo and matching fender bib, things great nice n comfy. n great quality

Quick Reply: C and C solo seat opinions please.