Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lets go Ape Hangers lets show them off!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2011, 10:46 PM
SURFOR Chop
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

To the OP ... looks like you settled on a great look for your bike ... guess the inspiration came to you during the course of this thread ....

Old 07-17-2011, 10:46 PM
NYDeuce
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gotta love ridin with apes

16 with a 2 inch riser

Attached Thumbnails Lets go Ape Hangers lets show them off!!!-rscn0390.jpg  
Old 07-26-2011, 04:58 PM
CheezeGritz
Stage III
Default 16" Carlini Gangsters

Here are a couple of pics of my new 16" Carlini Gangster Apes. So sexy!

Old 07-26-2011, 08:15 PM
The13Fallen
Advanced

Originally Posted by SURFOR Chop
To the OP ... looks like you settled on a great look for your bike ... guess the inspiration came to you during the course of this thread ....

Nah I had the fender changed out, pipes changed out, and I changed out my other apes to these before I started the this thread. I keep thinking of other things to powder coat and change out. I get bored with things, so I have to change them out, I always keep the bobber look and ideas though. Love those bobbers.

Old 07-29-2011, 10:08 AM
MovedtoSyracuse
Tourer

Originally Posted by SURFOR Chop
Man ... this is a really nice looking Bob ... good job, bro ....

R/
'Chop
Thanks man. Since that pic, about the only other mod I've done are black round mirrors. She turned out just how I had pictured.

Old 08-12-2011, 06:23 PM
missedem
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by The13Fallen
Nah I had the fender changed out, pipes changed out, and I changed out my other apes to these before I started the this thread. I keep thinking of other things to powder coat and change out. I get bored with things, so I have to change them out, I always keep the bobber look and ideas though. Love those bobbers.
Love the look of those bars . My apologies if I missed an earlier post where you mentioned what kind they are. I would really like to know they look great!!

Old 08-13-2011, 08:04 AM
Big Jed
Advanced

The13Fallen what rear fender are you running? it looks great. Did you have to modify your fender struts?

I got 18" Nash Gimps right now but I'll be changing them out as soon as my new ones are done.

Attached Thumbnails Lets go Ape Hangers lets show them off!!!-dsc01490.jpg  
Old 08-13-2011, 10:52 AM
The13Fallen
Advanced

Originally Posted by missedem
Love the look of those bars . My apologies if I missed an earlier post where you mentioned what kind they are. I would really like to know they look great!!
Actually it is a welding shop that designed them. You can find their stuff on ebay. I had the powder coating done and drilled out the holes for internal wiring a bit more. Other than that they did a good job. This design was call spike ape killers or something like that. They have other designs too with different height choices.

Old 08-13-2011, 11:00 AM
The13Fallen
Advanced

Originally Posted by Big Jed
The13Fallen what rear fender are you running? it looks great. Did you have to modify your fender struts?

I got 18" Nash Gimps right now but I'll be changing them out as soon as my new ones are done.
I took a 2010 wide glide fender the bolt pattern is the same spread. The only thing is on the front right where the fender comes down towards the swing arm, you will have to make a notch. Cause it runs into the passenger peg mount. Yes I did have to trim down my strut covers but not the struts. I trimmed the strut covers right even with the struts. Bolted everything up and ran the wiring and drilled holes for the run stop turn signals. Then stripped it all back down for powder coating. It takes like a day to do.

Attached Thumbnails Lets go Ape Hangers lets show them off!!!-p8030002.jpg  
Old 08-13-2011, 12:07 PM
blueangel73
Elite HDF Member
Received 148 Likes on 123 Posts

Fallen13, details on who made the bars, website, shop name! Anything, I want to check out there stuff!

Quick Reply: Lets go Ape Hangers lets show them off!!!