Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FXDL: JAGG 10 Row Oil Cooler Install \ Pics

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2014, 04:02 AM
topdwg
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Avirex64
Thats the one I was looking to buy. I dont have that actual cooler though so I would have to buy the whole set up. I have a low mount 10 row cooler and was just looking for a way I could still use this one and just relocate it.

Hmm, I bet with some longer lines and some brackets it could work. I'll have to go out and look to see how I mounted it up....

Old 07-14-2014, 04:02 AM
topdwg
Tourer

What steering stabilizer are you running? I've been thinking about getting one...

Old 07-14-2014, 04:11 AM
Jeezy
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by topdwg
Hmm, I bet with some longer lines and some brackets it could work. I'll have to go out and look to see how I mounted it up....
Yea thats what I was thinking, gonna get out there tomorrow and see what I can come up with

What steering stabilizer are you running? I've been thinking about getting one...
The brand is DBI and to be honest it worked great when I first got it, but now I would say it only works about half as well as it did at first. Im assuming it wore out. It was only like $120 so its not too big of a deal, but if your gonna go with one I would say spend a little more money on a better brand. But between that and the fork brace it made a big improvement to the front end. Worth it to me.

Old 07-14-2014, 11:20 AM
Grendel4
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Avirex64
Thats the one I was looking to buy. I dont have that actual cooler though so I would have to buy the whole set up. I have a low mount 10 row cooler and was just looking for a way I could still use this one and just relocate it.

You might want to ask somebody with that set-up how much heat is coming off the Oil Cooler onto his leg.

Old 07-14-2014, 01:36 PM
Jeezy
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Grendel4
You might want to ask somebody with that set-up how much heat is coming off the Oil Cooler onto his leg.
I know a few different people running that set up that have no issues with heat

Old 07-15-2014, 03:46 AM
topdwg
Tourer

Originally Posted by Grendel4
Thousands of miles and it's not an issue. Don't even know it's there...

Old 07-17-2014, 12:20 AM
Jeezy
Cruiser

Thousands of miles and it's not an issue. Don't even know it's there...
Good to know, just ordered a Jagg slimline. Hopefully I get close to the same performance as my 10 row low mount one.

Old 07-22-2014, 05:30 PM
atrox88
Ultimate HDF Member

Received 56 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by bucket13
I just had the JAGG 10 Row Oil Cooler installed. Product # 3140 High Mount. Absolute top notch quality. I spoke directly with Marvin at Setrabusa - the JAGG distributor.

I had originally wanted the JAGG oil cooler that mounts to the lower front motor mount, which I believe is the most unobtrusive oil cooler, however, I am running a True Track and wasn't sure if I would be able to make it work as the True Track utilizes the front motor mount also.

I plan on eventually swapping out the oil lines to black braided steel lines, but will probably wait until my next oil change. I'd like the lines to be a little longer so that I can strap them to the down tubes.

Sorry for the poor picture quality.

Thanks for looking.
Where did you come up with the mounting bracket? I like that setup. I am running the Jagg 10 row lower mount and am thinking about moving it up to where yours mounts. Hose and a little shade tree engineering should do it.

Last edited by atrox88; 07-23-2014 at 04:08 AM.
Old 07-26-2014, 10:17 AM
HD Bobber
Elite HDF Member
Received 201 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by bucket13
I just had the JAGG 10 Row Oil Cooler installed. Product # 3140 High Mount. Absolute top notch quality. I spoke directly with Marvin at Setrabusa - the JAGG distributor.

I had originally wanted the JAGG oil cooler that mounts to the lower front motor mount, which I believe is the most unobtrusive oil cooler, however, I am running a True Track and wasn't sure if I would be able to make it work as the True Track utilizes the front motor mount also.

I plan on eventually swapping out the oil lines to black braided steel lines, but will probably wait until my next oil change. I'd like the lines to be a little longer so that I can strap them to the down tubes.

Sorry for the poor picture quality.

Thanks for looking.
Does that single bolt mount come with that 3140 Jagg cooler?