Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

does Sputhe ever answer their phone or emails ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2011, 10:30 AM
zukeeper
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default does Sputhe ever answer their phone or emails ?

been trying to contact them for two days . I really just want the front stabizer mount and they are the only ones who sell it seperate . I'm gonna try a couple more times today and screw it , I'll just buy the complete kit from true -trac I guess

edit ; just ordered the kit from true track ,
hey sputhe , if your not gonna let people order on line , might want to think about answering your phone

Last edited by zukeeper; 05-04-2011 at 12:30 PM.
Old 05-04-2011, 10:14 PM
redrubicon2004
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Good deal man! I will never beg to spend my money somewhere! If they wont pick up the phone, screw em! I have the True Track and really like it. You wont be sorry.

Old 05-04-2011, 11:02 PM
HemiOrange
Road Warrior

I called them two weeks ago Thursday, he answered on the second ring, took my order and said he'd ship it out with the next pick-up within the hour and I'd have it Monday. Monday it came. Are you calling (530) 268-0887?

I had to go with the Sputhe PosiTrac since the Tru-Trac wouldn't work with my oil cooler and fan. I'm very happy with it.

Old 05-05-2011, 07:13 AM
zukeeper
Elite HDF Member

ya , that was the number I was using. sent them an email last week and two this week. true track is already on the way, hope I have the same luck as everybody else seems to with it

Old 05-05-2011, 12:52 PM
dlstanf2
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Try Again

I ordered mine and received it shortly thereafter.

I left a message and Dennis called me back, no problem. He's a nice guy.

I like the Sputhe better than the True-Track. Seems to give better clearance for the Oil-Cooler.

You do sound a little impatient. Maybe the tone of your voice...

Old 05-05-2011, 01:53 PM
SURFOR Chop
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

I have been mulling the benefits of either Sputhe PosiTrac or True Track stabilizer systems ...

Sputhe system looks pretty good ... doesn't seem as well known on the forum ... I know a lot of users swear by the TT ....

Attached Thumbnails does Sputhe ever answer their phone or emails ?-sputhe-positrac.jpg  
Old 05-05-2011, 08:14 PM
zukeeper
Elite HDF Member

I am impatient and a little hot headed , I'm Irish lol , but I'm with Red , I shouldnt have to beg to spend my money I don't doubt sputhe is a great guy and makes a great product, just wasn't in the cards for me I guess.
Surfor , I think true track has a more finished look ( judging by studying pictures) and they have been making these things for a long time ( and hold the patent to them). Sputhe on the other hand , is willing to sell the front and rear separate and thats a cool thing. I imagine they both work equally well. I'll be able to give you more details soon I hope. it is supposed to be already shipped

Old 05-06-2011, 12:26 AM
HemiOrange
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by zukeeper
......Sputhe on the other hand , is willing to sell the front and rear separate and thats a cool thing. I imagine they both work equally well. I'll be able to give you more details soon I hope. it is supposed to be already shipped
You will be a lot happier having one in front and back. I mounted the front one first and didn't really notice a difference. Now with one front and rear (Sputhe) I'm dragging pegs.

Old 05-06-2011, 09:20 AM
zukeeper
Elite HDF Member

maybe it was fate then lol , I'm glad to hear they made an improvement for you . got to admit < I'm worried about spending that kind of cash for nothing