Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

bought new chaps

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 12:44 AM
veniculum
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: bought new chaps

I just took a ride over to New Hope, PA yesterday to check out this leather shop....I asked if they had chaps, and the (happy ) salesman was all too eager to put those chaps on me and check the size.

It worked out great (the chaps)...they fit well, but were a little long...fortunately, they fix them there on the spot. And they only cost me 99 bucks.

So today I went out in the 40 mph wind...put on my heated jacket, windshield, hood/neck thing..whatever it's called, and kevlar gloves....all I can say is....my riding season is at least 2 months longer this year. I can't believe how well the chaps work in the cold. Definitely worth the C note.

Todd

Old 10-30-2006, 01:00 AM
ahab211
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: bought new chaps

Hi, XL Only has 22" thighs though. Won't fit me. Had to go for a unisex pair. for a little more money but should fit ok. Dennis Kirk sems to be a good sight to deal with though.