Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

vibration

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2011, 10:45 AM
08StreetBobRob
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default vibration

I've read about some of you having a vibration and it being the motor mount but I'm not sure if that's my problem. I really can't feel it in the bars or anything. It's funny but my nose was itching constantly and I thought it was just me but my wife has been having the same problem. Just wondering if this is how it starts and then gets worse or what. Tks for any replys. Except sarcastic ones. Ha

Old 04-26-2011, 07:56 PM
cmvsm
Advanced

Might want to explain the a little more about the vibration that you are feeling. From the sounds of it, if you aren't feeling it in the bars or pegs, then I'd just enjoy the ride.

My Dyna has vibration at certain speeds in the bars and pegs. Not much, just enough to remind me that she has a heartbeat. I've replaced the steering bushings and front motor mount in the beginning as I still have a warranty, and still have the same result. Harley's have a good amount of 'natural' vibration throughout the bike, so love it for what it is.

For me, if she's not shaking at idle waiting for me to rear back on the throttle, then its not a Harley.

Old 04-27-2011, 07:00 AM
08StreetBobRob
Intermediate

I bought it new and it just started this. It just does it at higher speeds and I look like I'm on drugs or something cause I have to scratch my nose all the time. Maybe its some kinda high frequency deal? That's the only term I can come up with to described it. I romp on it pretty good so I guess ill just make sure everything is tight and just keep gasing on it. BTW I got a wheelie with the wife on the back! Didn't know she had it in her. Tks