Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who is still riding Dirty

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 11:16 AM
BostonDave
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A couple of months ago I found out that my brother, whose been riding for 20 years in multiple states and provinces, has never had his license or taken any instruction course. He just bought a big boat of a V-Star and since they now tie license to registration to insurance where he lives he's booked for his safety course in 2 weeks.

Old 04-14-2011, 12:08 PM
BullK9
Cruiser

Originally Posted by 06hdsb
After Six years of riding without a motorcycle endorsement, I finally took the alternate riding course over the weekend and got my Endorsement yesterday. It feels good to be legal. I wish I would have been more responsible and would have done it before. No More Riding Dirty!

Good for you man! Getting in the straight and narrow is actually a very rewarding feeling.

Old 04-14-2011, 12:44 PM
lucy brown
Cruiser

Originally Posted by annapolisfatbob
it would be nice if all the as*holes in here would truely read before posting bull^hit comments. this forum has way too many turds in here. i understood the post and congrats on being legal!!!!!!

Dude there are so many douche bags on this forum with holier than thou attitudes. They like to point fingers and call out guys that give "bikers" a bad name. Who's a real biker and who's not. This and that about Hog members, SOA, fingerles gloves,shiney new leathers jackets, chaps and new bikes with no real mods just some chrome accesories. Poo Poo cause you dont work on your own bike. Boo Hoo cause you carry while you ride. I'm so tired of these douche bags.

Oh yeah, I rode for over 25 years with no endorsement. I've had one now for 2 years and I just talked my 75 year old dad to get his after riding his whole life without one. Big deal.

Old 04-14-2011, 12:51 PM
06hdsb
Advanced

There's good and bad in everything. Great people on here with good insight also. F!@#K the ones that judge. Go on a law forum and express it to someone who cares.

Old 04-14-2011, 12:59 PM
CraigC
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wink

How can you go that long without a ticket?

Old 04-14-2011, 02:21 PM
BullK9
Cruiser

Originally Posted by CraigC
I guess he is a pretty good rider!

Old 04-14-2011, 02:56 PM
lucy brown
Cruiser

Originally Posted by CraigC
I've heard many stories about getting pulled over with no endorsement and just getting ticketed for the moving violation with no mention about not having the M endorsement. Puzzled me to the first time I rode away with just a speeding ticket. I've been pulled over wearing an obvious novelty helmet in a helmet mandatory state with illegal pipes and just rode away with a moving violation. From my experience, if you dont do anything stupid and dont f with the cops, they pretty much leave you alone. Around here the cops have a hard on for hooligan sport bikers that like to lead the police on high speed chases. They pretty much leave the "Harley riders" alone.

Old 04-14-2011, 03:08 PM
jordanball33
Road Master

i got my motorcycle license but my girlfriend lives on a dirt road. so im ridin dirty!

Old 04-14-2011, 03:09 PM
06hdsb
Advanced

Been lucky, Have never been pulled over. Agree with luck brown, seems like cops up her in Maryland tend to worry more about the Sport Bikes.

Old 04-14-2011, 03:16 PM
jazzy jack
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats, originally got all my licenses between 74 and 80. However due to circumstances beyond my ability to talk my way out of. I HAD to drive/ride illegal for several years. I know the relief you must feel by not having to worry or look over your shoulder anymore.

Quick Reply: Who is still riding Dirty