Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

well version 4 of black betty

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2011, 11:03 AM
JaronB
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

Looks good!!

Old 03-27-2011, 11:04 AM
jshull
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

here is a video i did this morning, feels really good to fire up on the first pop after winter mods. if it wasn't 27* and i had a sitter i would be gone!!

Old 03-27-2011, 11:08 AM
jshull
Road Master

Originally Posted by drnk_n_publick
I see you got her on the road....you lucky SOB haha. Bike looks great man...glad you added some chrome. Really looks timeless now. I say go for the striping....who are you considering?
i actually have bob's #. i am not real sure where I got it from but its been pinned to the wall for a couple of years. I am going to give it some thought before i do anything else. I already have the emblems sitting on the shelf, if i do them I am forsure getting it striped. hopefully you get your wheels soon, I would be sideways in them by now.

Old 03-27-2011, 02:32 PM
drnk_n_publick
Road Captain

Pipes sound real nice....and I'm really diggin the polished covers. More of an old school look. However I am not jealous of the polishing time required haha.

Bob does great work....super clean lines. Hell the guy is a legend around KC, he's been around for decades. I paid $50 for the work he did. Can't beat that.

Old 03-27-2011, 02:38 PM
drnk_n_publick
Road Captain

Originally Posted by jbrown4217
Bike looks great man. Who do use for your powder and is the first time you have used them? Not trying to be nosy, but I'm right down the road and I'm looking for a good powder coater. Thanks
I'm in Grain Valley and found a good coater in Oak Grove....good work and GREAT prices. Guys name is Blake.....tell him Tom sent ya
www.prodigalsoncoating.com

Old 03-27-2011, 02:52 PM
jshull
Road Master

man I just went back and looked a your bike, he did a great job, Im going to have him stripe the console(to cover a big *** scratch), front fender, sides of the tank around my emblems, something on the rear fender, but i dont have much back there because of the light, lay down plate and two up seat. when your scooter gets back on the road hit me up, im always looking to ride!! hell that goes to any local guys.

Old 03-27-2011, 06:14 PM
jbrown4217
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by drnk_n_publick
I'm in Grain Valley and found a good coater in Oak Grove....good work and GREAT prices. Guys name is Blake.....tell him Tom sent ya
www.prodigalsoncoating.com
Thanks man. I'm probably gonna wait til fall before I do anything that will take the bike down for very long at all, but I'll check him out then. Appreciate the info.

Old 03-27-2011, 07:17 PM
Thingfish
Grand HDF Member
Received 912 Likes on 662 Posts

Very nice and clean. Like you said, nice balance of chrome and black. I've always been tempted to lower mine, but what you said is what I was always afraid of. I need to be able to push mine pretty good also to keep up with my wife's ducati. Guess I'll stick with stock.

Old 03-27-2011, 07:26 PM
jshull
Road Master

my step dad was just here, he agrees, its getting the emblems put on, so I guess I better call to make an appointment for pin striping......damn the luck......

Old 03-28-2011, 07:26 AM
Dingobob
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Bike looks great

Quick Reply: well version 4 of black betty