Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Seat Screw

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 01:07 PM
JRK5892
Banned
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

loner industies hands down...
this is what i rock on mine
cnc cut dice on the right

my personal fav is the crown he made for my brother

Old 03-22-2011, 01:19 PM
Reaper_ggy
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've put an Hex nut from Napa auto parts , and paint it with touch up paint I had for my truck. Cost more or less 1 $

Old 03-22-2011, 01:20 PM
Reaper_ggy
Road Master

Originally Posted by JRK5892
loner industies hands down...
this is what i rock on mine
cnc cut dice on the right

my personal fav is the crown he made for my brother
Now that is nice.

Old 05-05-2011, 10:35 PM
Ron750
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 16,548 Likes on 6,277 Posts

Originally Posted by ZeroFiveFour
Go ahead and laugh mongoose,

I got exactly what I wanted for (15 bucks when I bought it years ago).
Guess your just jealous. =)
15 or 19 bucks really is chump change to me. So what's the big deal?

Tom
I'm gonna get one. Screw on FLHTCUI is a pain to get to, having a nice seat thumbscrew will prevent needing $30,000 surgery from contorting myself into position to remove a screw. I see people on these forums spending thousands for fancy wheels, etc and now $20 is too much to spend?

Old 05-06-2011, 03:57 AM
TOMMAY
Stellar HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

You guys obviously have your priorities all screwed up. For twenty bucks I can buy nine cold beers at the sleasy joints I hang out at and still have enough left to buy a two dollar bolt.

Old 05-06-2011, 04:02 AM
Ron750
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 16,548 Likes on 6,277 Posts

Originally Posted by TOMMAY
You guys obviously have your priorities all screwed up. For twenty bucks I can buy nine cold beers at the sleasy joints I hang out at and still have enough left to buy a two dollar bolt.
After a few trips to the urinal you'll only have memories, I'll have a nice screw. To each his own. LOL

Old 05-06-2011, 06:31 AM
Lyle_O
Intermediate
Default Priorities

Why does anyone care what anyone spends on anything, as long as it isn't their money. You could say the same thing about buying an overpriced, underpowered american made motorcycle. Everyone has their own opinions. I'm sure that people think that we are idiots for paying what we did for our rides but you know what, I really don't care. It's all about what makes you happy during your onw go around on this planet. Enjoy life while you can and as they say, you can't take it with you when you leave! I'm more pissed about the government taking my hard earned money and giving it to people who are nothing but burdens to society that have no plans on changing that, but we can save that for another discussion.

Old 05-06-2011, 08:16 AM
goblin127
Tourer

Originally Posted by Lyle_O
Why does anyone care what anyone spends on anything, as long as it isn't their money. You could say the same thing about buying an overpriced, underpowered american made motorcycle. Everyone has their own opinions. I'm sure that people think that we are idiots for paying what we did for our rides but you know what, I really don't care. It's all about what makes you happy during your onw go around on this planet. Enjoy life while you can and as they say, you can't take it with you when you leave! I'm more pissed about the government taking my hard earned money and giving it to people who are nothing but burdens to society that have no plans on changing that, but we can save that for another discussion.
+1 on that

Old 05-06-2011, 09:16 AM
panic_fan
Tourer

Wow, a lot of ranting and raving over the cost of seat screws. Maybe I should start a thread asking what the fastest color is (flat black, duh).

Welcome to the forum Philbun! If you can satisfy your mod-fix with a $20 seat screw go for it. You'll be getting off a lot cheaper than most of us.

For what it's worth I have one of the $20 seat screws. It totally rocks and I think it even added a little more oomph to the top end. Do what I did though. Wait til your buddy with the pimped out Fat Boy buys one on his quest to chrome saint-hood and then just swap it out with your chincy philips head screw when he's not looking.

Cheers

Old 05-06-2011, 09:26 AM
IAMSWUTIAMS
Extreme HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Oh, I need one of those little jeweled screws. Actually, I'm really liking the crown. I be de king.

Quick Reply: Seat Screw