Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Solo Seat / I'm Confused.....

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 08:22 PM
bberck
Elite HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Go with a C&C Solo, still gives you a good look but is comfortable as well. You can get them with a removeable backrest now as well.

I had a C&C fastback on my Dyna but when I ordered my solo for my Street Glide there was a mix-up and they sent one for a Dyna. Its a good looking seat.

Old 03-18-2011, 08:45 PM
Blk and Chrome
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I have a barebones on my ride and I have no problem with it. It's like anything else you have to get used to it

Old 03-18-2011, 09:08 PM
truthfire
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the LePera barebones as well. I haven't had it long, and either my seat or my butt is breaking in because it's gotten a little more comfortable. Having said that, I don't ride it farther than 45 minutes before my rear needs a break. I have stock shocks, so I'm not sure if that is making a difference. Based upon the feedback to your post, I may take a look at the Mustang Vintage as well.

Old 03-18-2011, 09:20 PM
JaronB
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

I have the C&C solo and love it. I did over 300 miles in a day last summer, but due to traffic I was in the saddle for 9 hours. Just overall fatigue got to me before a sore butt or back. This was on the last day of the trip and I did about 600 miles between the 2 days before that. A week later I rode 350 miles straight only gas stops and I wasn't sore at all.

Here's how I was set up

Plus it looks good!

Old 03-18-2011, 09:39 PM
Karsten
Road Captain
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I think I have the market covered when it comes to Solo Seats.

I have a Corbin Gunslinger and Lepera Bare Bones Silhouette for my Sporster and the Corbin is awesome.

My SB I have a Lepera Silhouette that I sent off to Kno Place Upholstery for gel and Mem foam....big difference.

I also have a Saddlemen Renegade Solo which is an awesome seat and plenty comfy as a touring seat.

C&C 2 piece Solo in leather is by far the best looking and over all the most comfortable....You can't beat the C&C Price either in anything leather.

Still waiting on a Corbin Fast Solo or something for my Fatboy I get at the end of the month.

Of all I would go Corbin and break your butt in or C&C and be happy and even happier when the seat is broken in.

Just my opinion.

Karsten

Old 03-18-2011, 09:42 PM
JaronB
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Karsten
I think I have the market covered when it comes to Solo Seats.

I have a Corbin Gunslinger and Lepera Bare Bones Silhouette for my Sporster and the Corbin is awesome.

My SB I have a Lepera Silhouette that I sent off to Kno Place Upholstery for gel and Mem foam....big difference.

I also have a Saddlemen Renegade Solo which is an awesome seat and plenty comfy as a touring seat.

C&C 2 piece Solo in leather is by far the best looking and over all the most comfortable....You can't beat the C&C Price either in anything leather.

Still waiting on a Corbin Fast Solo or something for my Fatboy I get at the end of the month.

Of all I would go Corbin and break your butt in or C&C and be happy and even happier when the seat is broken in.

Just my opinion.

Karsten
DAMNN!!!! lol!

Old 03-20-2011, 10:23 PM
Ridaho
Cruiser

I have the Le Pera bare bones solo. It is exactly as advertised. It is not for long rides but, it looks badass! Keep your stocker in case of distance scoots.

Old 03-20-2011, 10:49 PM
CasaWolves
Road Warrior
Received 342 Likes on 146 Posts

I lost half my *** while in the hospital lately, even the mustang solo made my new skinny *** sore. cant win for losin.

Old 07-19-2011, 12:02 PM
tmacracin
Advanced

I just got home from a 1300 mile bike trip with 500 miles of that on the last day coming straight home stopping only for fuel and one lunch stop. That was with the stock seat and it sucked. I'm going to quit messing around and order a seat TODAY. I narrowed it down to the Mustang or C&C solo. Are those seats taller than stock? The reason I ask is my wife rides the bike off and on when I'm riding my Shovel but she's got short legs.....That's why it has a Burly slammer kit on it

Old 07-21-2011, 09:15 AM
tmacracin
Advanced

I ordered the Mustang solo. Now it's time to plan another bike trip!!

Quick Reply: Solo Seat / I'm Confused.....