Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Licks NovDot 3/4 helmet review

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 04:15 PM
rmaytee
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes, there are never enough photos on these threads. Any skinny kids got one of these? I'd love to see your photo.

Old 03-01-2012, 05:59 PM
Taildragger1
Intermediate
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default How about something to rock!

Anyone know of, or use, any speakers that fit in a helmet? I currently use a Rockhard Classic American. Looks like speakers would fit. I can't keep earbuds in, at least not when I pull a helmet over my head. Quality would be important due to the nature of high noise levels. [ Loud pipes save lives ]

I'm wondering about these. Thoughts?

http://helmetaudio.com/khxc/index.ph...w&ref=TORKXPRO

Old 03-01-2012, 07:11 PM
maddghost
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I appreciate the added protection , but personally I can't stand anything that covers my ears.

Old 03-01-2012, 08:17 PM
dirtdreamer50
Elite HDF Member
Received 398 Likes on 340 Posts

Do any owners ride with a snapped on bubble of adjustable shields or goggles, etc?
Ear plugs needed for wind noise or are they pretty quiet? tp

Old 03-01-2012, 08:24 PM
klf33
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Taildragger1
Anyone know of, or use, any speakers that fit in a helmet? I currently use a Rockhard Classic American. Looks like speakers would fit. I can't keep earbuds in, at least not when I pull a helmet over my head. Quality would be important due to the nature of high noise levels. [ Loud pipes save lives ]

I use In-Ear Etymotics, they double as noise reduction ear puds, and the trick is to pull the helmet gently out when I wear them.. once helmet is on, I go gently to make sure they seat properly one by one.

I have the best experience with those, low level of music, low level of noise even without music and it is super quiet.

Old 03-02-2012, 03:50 AM
cycler
Road Master
Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

I just got mine about a week ago. The inside didnt look or feel as good as my Bell 500 or Rockhard but I will never wear the Bell or Rockhard again after wearing the NovDot. I look normal again while wearing a 3/4 helmet. Fits great and its small enough where my melon of a face doesnt look like a zit about to pop LOL

Old 03-02-2012, 08:36 AM
BiggDogg
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They jumped in price since I went on the site last month. DAMMIT!

Old 04-13-2012, 02:57 PM
ArleeD
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just ordered mine yesterday..... Coming out of the Bell 500 and reading all your responses, I'm pretty confident the NovDot will look better

Originally Posted by BiggDogg
They jumped in price since I went on the site last month. DAMMIT!

BiggDogg, I've seen them at $99 for awhile now...? btw - I live a few towns over from Motown....

Old 04-14-2012, 06:22 PM
badfl97
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wore mine today love it way better then my bell 500

Old 04-15-2012, 09:22 PM
8blkfxdb
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rmaytee
Yes, there are never enough photos on these threads. Any skinny kids got one of these? I'd love to see your photo.
I'm a skinny kid but sorry, still no pics. No complaints either except I still prefer my Nov Greman in warmer weather and ear buds are a pain in this helmet no matter how careful I am. The chin strap is F***ing ridiculously long and gets confused in all the jacket and strap and electronic wiring BS. Ok so 2 complaints...

Originally Posted by Taildragger1

I have thoughts. I've been eyeing that very brand myself and the price aint bad considering all the competitors. I think they would fit good in my NovDot if they are as thin as they advertise and would be a great addition to it(see above)..

Quick Reply: Licks NovDot 3/4 helmet review