Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Really Frustrated!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2011, 09:04 AM
dmayer
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice wheels. Like the color combo.

Old 03-10-2011, 09:32 AM
icebite1
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Look Great, Glad it worked out for you.
We as a group always like to hear about vendors that will take of us after the purchase. They are the ones I will buy from.

Old 03-10-2011, 10:12 AM
nkauf21
Outstanding HDF Member

Wheels look great! I think it was worth the frustration for the end result.

Old 03-10-2011, 10:42 AM
redmonster13
Road Captain

it was worth it and then some. I love the wheels, I really love the fatter front tire. The handling is better as is the braking and the ride. I will never put another dunlop on my bike. I talked to Ride Wright again and he told me that when I am ready to put a new rear tire on if I send him the wheel he will cut a new hub that doesnt require spacers and mount up a 200 for me. Cant wait to wear this tire out

Old 03-10-2011, 10:54 AM
11glide103
Tourer

Saweeetttt!!!

Old 03-10-2011, 10:58 AM
ZeroFiveFour
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by redmonster13
it was worth it and then some. I love the wheels, I really love the fatter front tire. The handling is better as is the braking and the ride. I will never put another dunlop on my bike. I talked to Ride Wright again and he told me that when I am ready to put a new rear tire on if I send him the wheel he will cut a new hub that doesnt require spacers and mount up a 200 for me. Cant wait to wear this tire out

Red,

Seriously nice set of wheels.
Don't want to hijack your thread but...
How is the weather in Sherman. I am flying out there tonight. Might consider renting a bike if I get the time.

Cheers,

Tom

Old 03-10-2011, 12:00 PM
Galdog
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Glad it worked out for you!
My Ride Wrights came yesterday, had the wrong rear wheel bearing installed (inside diameter too small). Called Ride Wright and they are overnighting the correct parts. Should be here today (hoping, praying).
Everything else is amazing, great workmanship! Have front wheel and rotor installed. Have heard great things about Ride Wright, and if something is messed up, they go out of their way to make it right! Hopefull my parts will be here today and I can get the bike off the lift.

Old 03-10-2011, 12:47 PM
blueangel73
Elite HDF Member
Received 148 Likes on 123 Posts

Originally Posted by redmonster13
I hope your like me and go through tires almost as fast as I do gas. I go through two sets in a good year. That way you will have everything setup by mid summer, just before that trip to Sturgis in August!

Old 03-10-2011, 02:31 PM
Galdog
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Grrrr, almost 4pm here in Indiana, no bearings yet after being told yesterday they would be sent overnight.... WTF

Old 03-10-2011, 03:39 PM
DYJ
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Like I said before.... it's gonna be worth it. That truned out great. Does the bandanna on the forks act as a fender?

Quick Reply: Really Frustrated!