Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thanks Jamie at fuelmoto

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 10:27 AM
icebite1
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I got a couple of my ThunderMax/AutoTune tuners and a new SS Head Pipe with NO Cat for wifes TriGlide from Fuelmoto. Best thing is if you need help you can call them for support. And they have done a lot of testing on the products they sell and share all the results good or bad.

Old 02-24-2011, 01:09 PM
risdo
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by fuelmoto
The Power Vision can be used to simply flash the ECM and store maps and data, it does not need to be mounted. It can be mounted if desired to view and log data in real time as a mini gauge pack. Works nicely as a tach on the Dyna
Got it. Thanks.

So, to understand this right, the Power Vision plugs directly in to the existing ECM? (mine is a stock 2007 96-incher) There is nothing to install?

My other question is this: my pipes are the removable-disk Supertrapps, which means they are almost infinitely adjustable. I assume this means I can't use one of the downloadable fuel maps. In addition, I want to change the breather. If I can't use one of the pre-programmed fuel maps, how would I figure out the optimum fuel mapping for my engine/breather/pipe combination?

Old 02-24-2011, 01:32 PM
MB-WideGlide
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Talked with Jamie to day,they will be setting up my Power Vision and getting it out to me.................WOOHOO. Thanks for all of your help Jamie
can't wait to get it,unfortunately it's still way to cold and to much snow here to ride.
But at least my bike will be good to go when spring hits .

Old 02-24-2011, 04:50 PM
Ratbob
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by risdo
Got it. Thanks.

So, to understand this right, the Power Vision plugs directly in to the existing ECM? (mine is a stock 2007 96-incher) There is nothing to install?

My other question is this: my pipes are the removable-disk Supertrapps, which means they are almost infinitely adjustable. I assume this means I can't use one of the downloadable fuel maps. In addition, I want to change the breather. If I can't use one of the pre-programmed fuel maps, how would I figure out the optimum fuel mapping for my engine/breather/pipe combination?
That's the beauty of buying from FM. They will send you a map that matches your configuration reasonably closely. If you change your setup, just give them a call and they will send a new map. Most times the map is 'good enough' but if you run into problems, Jamie will help you sort it out.

You can count me in with the long list of satisfied customers on this Forum. Now I'm waiting for FM/Dynojet to release the autotune feature of PV so I can really dial in my new TW-555s. With my stock cams I've been running the supermegg with open endcap and 5 disks, now with the new cams I'm going to take Jamies advice and try the closed encap with 15 to 20 disks, just as soon as the snow melts.

Old 02-24-2011, 07:05 PM
BIOHAZARDCYCLES
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so connecting my auto tune to the power vsion wont do anything?
and is there a map available for
103 , 255 cams , vance full 2 into pro hi output exhaust & heavy breather?

Last edited by BIOHAZARDCYCLES; 02-24-2011 at 07:48 PM.