Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Bags

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 08:47 AM
HATZO1
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New Bags

Well I've always been anti-bag on the Dyna , but after using my buddies bike that had bags I found that I really like having them. I wanted the Fox Creek Dyna Bags but they are on backorder, so I ordered some Tour Master Slanted Mediums from Jafrum.com. They have the same rough dimensions. I like them alot and they have lots of room. Not sure if Ill need brackets yet as I haven't rode with the on yet. Anyway enough rambling onto the pics. Just figured I'd share.

Attached Thumbnails New Bags-imag0065.jpg   New Bags-imag0066.jpg  
Old 02-10-2011, 09:05 AM
T.o.n.y.T.
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wasn't a bag guy either until I realised that I never had room to put anything into on those longer rides like all of my friends did. So I ended up getting the large straight bags from Fox Creek. Got the EZ Brackets for them and now I hardly take them off. Just thought that I'd share too.

Old 02-10-2011, 09:18 AM
BubbleGutZ
Cruiser

i like both your guys bags. the OP bags look like they would work with my Wide glide ( dont wanna relocate plates) but both bikes look good

Old 02-10-2011, 01:54 PM
SouthpawHD
Extreme HDF Member
Received 73 Likes on 58 Posts

I have a fork bag from Fox Creek and the quality was awesome. Based on what I read, sounds like you may have taken a step backwards with the Jafrum bags as far as quality goes. Is that correct?

Old 02-13-2011, 09:57 PM
HATZO1
Tourer

Originally Posted by HD Street Bob
I have a fork bag from Fox Creek and the quality was awesome. Based on what I read, sounds like you may have taken a step backwards with the Jafrum bags as far as quality goes. Is that correct?
Actually , Im quite pleased with the quality of the bags. They are not the typical cheapy stuff that you would expect. They are Tour Masters and pretty darn well made, for the cost well worth the money. IMO

Old 02-13-2011, 10:29 PM
Fatbob usmc EOD
Road Master

I love my bags. I've heard a lot of people complain they don't like the looks of bags on a dyna. I don't like the looks of my bike sitting in the garage. Having a good set of bags has allowed me to leave the truck sitting in the garage 90% of the time. I now feel sorry for my truck and worry about the gas in it's tank going stale

Old 02-13-2011, 10:39 PM
dan z
Advanced

Hatzo1 dio you have supports under those nice looking bags. Also do you have detachable sissy bar?
Thanks
dan

Old 02-16-2011, 12:39 PM
HATZO1
Tourer

Originally Posted by dan z
Hatzo1 dio you have supports under those nice looking bags. Also do you have detachable sissy bar?
Thanks
dan
No supports as of yet. I did order some off of ebay which I got today. I probably dont need them but rather be safe than sorry. As for the sissybar it is a rigid mount.

Attached Thumbnails New Bags-imag0072.jpg  
Old 02-16-2011, 08:58 PM
Kanzig
Tourer

Hatzo1,

Do you have any extra information on those supports? I've been looking for some that don't require me to move my turn signals and those look perfect.

Do they mount behind the fender and then protrude just enough for the bag to rest against them?

Kanzig

Old 02-16-2011, 09:17 PM
bberck
Elite HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Well after a week of having my Street Glide I have to admit saddlebags are really nice. Already times I would of had to leave the Dyna at home I was able to leave the truck instead.

Quick Reply: New Bags