Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Winter Project - ENGAGE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 11:51 AM
jshull
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had those short shots for a bit, what tuner are you running? I have full intentions of having my bike going again in two weeks. then I have to get a tune on it. I tell you I am SOOOO ready to rip up some roads!!!!

Old 03-06-2011, 11:56 AM
drnk_n_publick
Road Captain

I'm running the PCV set up by fuel moto. I'm shooting for 2 weeks as well....hopefully just in time for some warm weather!

Old 03-06-2011, 12:01 PM
jshull
Road Master

yep, I am just trying to hash out exhaust. fuel moto did a great job on stage one, once I did cams and timing gear, I kinda think they were shooting from the hip. so bs harley is going to get to tune mine. I think they charge 200 for the pcv. bob looks like he did a great job on the pin striping. your whole bike is coming together very nice. Gotta love the 09 bob, our silver motor makes it stand out!

Old 03-06-2011, 01:26 PM
drnk_n_publick
Road Captain

Originally Posted by jshull
yep, I am just trying to hash out exhaust. fuel moto did a great job on stage one, once I did cams and timing gear, I kinda think they were shooting from the hip. so bs harley is going to get to tune mine. I think they charge 200 for the pcv. bob looks like he did a great job on the pin striping. your whole bike is coming together very nice. Gotta love the 09 bob, our silver motor makes it stand out!
What exhaust are you going with?

Old 03-06-2011, 01:51 PM
jshull
Road Master

well I had that rinehart 2 into 1, love love loved it but decided to change, I ended up with some martin bros but they are $hit. Heat shields don't fit, chrome looks like crap, and the mount is a 1/4 off. I am sending it back tomorrow. When they recive it I am getting the python staggered duals. I would like you to know because of you I have been in the garage polishing my covers for the last hour. You and your damn chrome.......

Old 03-06-2011, 01:53 PM
nkauf21
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow! The bike is looking great. I love the striping. Gonna look sick when it's finished.

Old 03-06-2011, 03:30 PM
drnk_n_publick
Road Captain

Originally Posted by jshull
well I had that rinehart 2 into 1, love love loved it but decided to change, I ended up with some martin bros but they are $hit. Heat shields don't fit, chrome looks like crap, and the mount is a 1/4 off. I am sending it back tomorrow. When they recive it I am getting the python staggered duals. I would like you to know because of you I have been in the garage polishing my covers for the last hour. You and your damn chrome.......
Hahaha I gave up on that polished crap....still time to throw chrome rockers on there!

Old 03-06-2011, 06:10 PM
jshull
Road Master

i got rockers, cam cover, primary, clutch release, transmission, risers, derby cover, and timing cover all in polished off a sloptail. I polish them once good a year!!!

Old 03-07-2011, 01:40 AM
firedyna
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im gonna venture to say that this thing is gonna be pretty badass..

Old 03-07-2011, 09:32 AM
07bobber
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

dammit i want chrome covers! anyone wanna trade for black haha

Quick Reply: Winter Project - ENGAGE!!!