Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Harley parts for Dyna's

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 07:18 PM
Dynaglide68
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You got to have the five gallon tank for that new speedo ( 5 inch ) Fat Bob , Super Glide Custom , etc , i don't think it will fit the Street Bob because of the limited space below ..

Old 02-04-2011, 07:30 PM
torchmaster
Road Warrior
Received 156 Likes on 99 Posts

Wish that speedo would fit my 07. Those grips look pretty cool.

Old 02-05-2011, 12:23 AM
INADAZE
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bigmikaele
would love to get one of those LED lights, but they don't indicate a fit for an 08 fxdb
I went to the dealership with the intention of buying one for my WG, but to my dismay... not compatible. Apparently, the problem is that the stock housing isn't deep enough which is the exact same problem on the Bobs. Naturally, they tried to talk me into buying a bullet headlight with it. Suddenly, I'm looking at a $600+ headlight. Haha... they were shocked when I told them they were crazy and there wasn't a chance in hell.

I'm considering a Cobra headlight with the HD LED light. I think it should work...?

Old 02-05-2011, 12:28 AM
p51bombay
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Someone on here says they will fit the stock 06+ Dyna bucket. Plus I was talking to the parts guy the other day and he says the new kit included a spacer ring for added clearance.

Old 02-05-2011, 12:33 AM
INADAZE
Cruiser

Originally Posted by p51bombay
Someone on here says they will fit the stock 06+ Dyna bucket. Plus I was talking to the parts guy the other day and he says the new kit included a spacer ring for added clearance.
Good to know... I'll have to follow up with the dealer.

Old 02-05-2011, 04:40 AM
jmeiers
Road Warrior
Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts

I am getting that black LED headlight!!! I was looking over the photos of it and I think it will fit. I get a 10% discount at my local dealer and I will buy one in the next week or so, regardless of what the stealer says it will fit.

If it really doesn't fit, I will return it. Either way, I will report back here with my findings. This will be going on my 2010 Street Bob.

Old 02-05-2011, 05:19 AM
pcbertsch
Tourer

Originally Posted by jmeiers
I am getting that black LED headlight!!! I was looking over the photos of it and I think it will fit. I get a 10% discount at my local dealer and I will buy one in the next week or so, regardless of what the stealer says it will fit.

If it really doesn't fit, I will return it. Either way, I will report back here with my findings. This will be going on my 2010 Street Bob.
Been think'n the same. Looking at your pic, did you paint or pc your rear tail light housing?

Old 02-05-2011, 08:08 AM
PigInaBlanket
Club Member
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

The grips look ok but that headlight is hideous. Probably works damn good though.

Old 02-05-2011, 11:04 AM
NeverEnoughToys
Club Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm liking that speedometer as well. Making me rethink adding a tach to the bars. I like the color scheme much better than the other spun aluminum ones.

The gear indicator would be a really nice toy. If I get some funds out of my divorce settlement, I might try it out if it will be accurate. It's just so pricey (though well thought out design, I think). That speedometer says it has a gear indicator, but it looks like it just has the standard "6" indicator rather than all gears. Not a need, but a nice toy if it ends up coming out of the ex's pocket - I'll look at it and think of her fondly...

I'm liking the detachable setup as well (though a bit too pricey for me). I really like the detachable bags brackets. I could probably make them myself if I had the inclination, the tools, the skills, and the know-how.

Looks like it may be an expensive start to the season...

Old 02-05-2011, 11:22 AM
Brewtality
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

I wish that LED headlight would fit my 08 FXDB.

Quick Reply: New Harley parts for Dyna's