Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Been a while since I've posted up...some new pics!

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 10:08 AM
K9pusher
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Been a while since I've posted up...some new pics!

Whats up all? Its been awhile since I've posted up some pics and I finished up a few things over the weekend so I figured I'd throw pics up. Enjoy and as always, comments and critiques are welcome.

Attached Thumbnails Been a while since I've posted up...some new pics!-cimg0094.jpg   Been a while since I've posted up...some new pics!-cimg0092.jpg   Been a while since I've posted up...some new pics!-cimg0091.jpg   Been a while since I've posted up...some new pics!-cimg0093.jpg  
Old 02-01-2011, 10:10 AM
toastman
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

i'm not a huge fan of those fairings, but i gotta say the rest of your bike looks clean as hell man!

considered a little more black, tho? either your rims or your lower legs?

Old 02-01-2011, 10:13 AM
K9pusher
Tourer

Yeah, I know it's not for everybody and I can appreciate that. I am probably gonna get lowers and spokes powderedcoated black over the summer. I have the strut covers at PC now getting the gloss black treatment. I'm also getting the console down in gloss black soon.

Old 02-01-2011, 10:18 AM
toastman
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by K9pusher
Yeah, I know it's not for everybody and I can appreciate that. I am probably gonna get lowers and spokes powderedcoated black over the summer. I have the strut covers at PC now getting the gloss black treatment. I'm also getting the console down in gloss black soon.
nice, the gloss black on denim blue looks slick man, not a color combo you see too often

Old 02-01-2011, 10:25 AM
greenstreetbob
Road Master

Since you are asking...I like the whole bike, except the bars(risers). What seat is that? I love the denim blue paint.

Old 02-01-2011, 10:29 AM
K9pusher
Tourer

Originally Posted by greenstreetbob
Since you are asking...I like the whole bike, except the bars(risers). What seat is that? I love the denim blue paint.
It's all good man, I'm 6'2 and hate apes so the tall rise drag bars were perfect for me. The seat is a C&C fastback and I love it although my ol' lady hates it 2-up, haha, but I ride alone more than with her so she'll get over it.

Old 02-01-2011, 10:34 AM
Robbie13
LOSER
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Looks good!

Old 02-01-2011, 10:36 AM
Punchsmack
Road Captain

Nice. I really like the Denim Blue.....you ever consider getting the fairing to match the tins? I think that would make it "flow" better, if that makes any sense.

Speaking of, what fairing is that? You have a link or a part number? My nephew is dying to get one and I think that's the one he's looking for.

Old 02-01-2011, 10:43 AM
K9pusher
Tourer

I'm actually thinking about getting the whole bike repainted this summer so I'm holding off awhile till on paint till I make that decision. The Quarter Fairing is the HD model, not sure of the part number but you can find it under Sporty accessories on the HD website. I used to have the Ness fairing but got tired of it, so it's sitting in the garage now.

Old 02-01-2011, 11:03 AM
nkauf21
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice, i like it. I actually like the fairings on Dyna's and think it looks real good.

Quick Reply: Been a while since I've posted up...some new pics!