Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Been a while since I've posted up...some new pics!

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 05:57 PM
K9pusher
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jaysonL
Same height as me.....So , how is the wind directed with the 1/4 fairing (meaning , where / how does the air hit you) ? And , how tall are your bars ?
The wind "seems" to be directed a little more up and over with the HD versus the Ness. The main thing I notice with both is it takes some of the wind off your chest when riding. With that being said, I'm not running it because of the protection it offers from the wind, I just like the style, always have. The bars are 12" rise Westcoast T-Bars. I almost went 10" but decided to cut the difference between 10" and 14". I have had mini apes, 6" rise dragbars, 9.5" rise dragbars, and now the 12" T-Bar. These are by far the most comfortable bars I've had.

Old 02-01-2011, 06:09 PM
jaysonL
Elite HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 9 Posts

Cool....Bike looks awesome !

Old 02-01-2011, 06:10 PM
chad peterson
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You've got your scooter lookin real good dude...nice work!

Old 02-01-2011, 06:16 PM
Plasteredcat
Road Master

Scoot looks cool. I wonder how much difference the handling is verse apes. I would think it would be about the same.

Old 02-01-2011, 06:18 PM
bikerlaw
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 487 Likes on 355 Posts

I like your setup. I also would like to see the color of the fairing match the color of the paint...one way or the other. But the stance and profile is slick.

Old 02-01-2011, 06:36 PM
K9pusher
Tourer

Originally Posted by Plasteredcat
Scoot looks cool. I wonder how much difference the handling is verse apes. I would think it would be about the same.
I've ridden both and my opinion is that the drag bars improve handling, but thats just me. I think it has something to do with the drags being attached at the top whereas taller apes feel like they have flex in them to me due to being attached at the bottom. Just my experience, and what I'm comfortable with...

Old 02-01-2011, 06:40 PM
torchmaster
Road Warrior
Received 156 Likes on 99 Posts

Bike look great! Love the contrast between the blue denim ,black and chrome.Really pops!

Old 02-01-2011, 06:44 PM
Los11
Road Captain
Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by K9pusher
I've ridden both and my opinion is that the drag bars improve handling, but thats just me. I think it has something to do with the drags being attached at the top whereas taller apes feel like they have flex in them to me due to being attached at the bottom. Just my experience, and what I'm comfortable with...

Bikes looks killer bro I also hate fairings but it looks good got that SOA look..lol what oil pressure gauge kit did you use??

Old 02-01-2011, 07:17 PM
K9pusher
Tourer

Originally Posted by Los11
Bikes looks killer bro I also hate fairings but it looks good got that SOA look..lol what oil pressure gauge kit did you use??
Well I prefer to refer to it as more of a frisco/norcal look since thats where I got the bug to do it from but it's all good if SOA is all folks know of the style. The oil pressure guage kit is from Jerzee Customs.

Old 02-02-2011, 01:16 PM
rockon
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Bike looks good man, I'm looking forward to doing something like this when I get back to the states. I think apes definitely set up for a more comfy, if not necessarily lazy, grip position...at any rate I don't feel as confident with them when it comes to twisty riding.

Quick Reply: Been a while since I've posted up...some new pics!