Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LED Tail Lights?

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 08:23 PM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

I already ordered it should eb here any day now.

Originally Posted by D2MOTO
Sorry let me re-quote this msg. The Relay is sold serperately . Here's the link :

http://www.d2moto.com/p-7074-1-motor...LAID=544021177

Old 01-27-2011, 08:57 PM
jshull
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

where is it made? what is the warranty? how many led's total for the break/tail section and the turn signals.

Old 01-28-2011, 07:06 AM
watchluvr4ever
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After doing a Google search on the quality of these lights I I think I'll pass. You get what you pay for folks, or...you don't.

Old 01-28-2011, 07:07 AM
Gambler72
Tourer

mind sharing what you found? I dont mean to bash the product or company but what did you find overall?

Old 01-28-2011, 12:42 PM
watchluvr4ever
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Gambler72
mind sharing what you found? I dont mean to bash the product or company but what did you find overall?
PM Sent.

Old 01-28-2011, 12:50 PM
Gambler72
Tourer

thanks... I havent received it yet but Ill keep an eye open....

Old 01-28-2011, 10:25 PM
20RoadGlidin
Road Master
Received 29 Likes on 10 Posts

I read some reviews on taillights they sell for other bikes, and they are awful. Seems like garbage made in China, hence the horrible grammar from "Christine", and lack of info on their website. No matter where it's made, I wouldn't buy it. I don't mind bashing their product or company because IMO, taking people's money, no matter how small the amount, for a lousy product is no different than stealing. I wouldn't put any of that cheap chintzy crap on the beautiful motorcycle I've invested around 20 grand into. I think most would agree.

Old 02-01-2011, 12:17 PM
Gambler72
Tourer

just pulled the trigger on the smoke laydown kury Pancea tail light... they said I need to add one load equalizer (the panacea comes with one already) since I am not running front or rear turn signals... so all together Ill have the panacea controller and two load equalizers to run just one taillight which will run as taillight, brake light and both turnsignals... should be in in a few days.... btw ordered it through my local dealer and saved 10 bucks PLUS didnt have to pay the $17 shipping kury was going to charge me

Old 02-02-2011, 12:50 PM
Titan56
Cruiser

Taillight came in. Quality is not the best but is only $50. Installed it on my fender and it looks great. Will see how long it works for. The wires where not color coded correctly and the harness is way to long. The circuit board just sits in the lens with no support. The wires hold the board in. I had to make some changes add foam strips for a good fit. On the plus side with some elbow grease this is a nice looking taillight. The low profile lens is really nice looking. The LED's are very bright. Getting rid of those clunky directionals is a nice clean look. I also bought Mckay's Cycle Creation's swing arm lights for directionals as well, so my directionals should be nice and bright. Here are some pic's of the fender with light installed. Will post more pics when bike is complete. So many mods so little time.

Attached Thumbnails LED Tail Lights?-p1020164.jpg   LED Tail Lights?-p1020166.jpg  
Old 02-02-2011, 08:50 PM
D2MOTO
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by --utaptout--
I read some reviews on taillights they sell for other bikes, and they are awful. Seems like garbage made in China, hence the horrible grammar from "Christine", and lack of info on their website. No matter where it's made, I wouldn't buy it. I don't mind bashing their product or company because IMO, taking people's money, no matter how small the amount, for a lousy product is no different than stealing. I wouldn't put any of that cheap chintzy crap on the beautiful motorcycle I've invested around 20 grand into. I think most would agree.
utaptout, our first version tail lights had some quality issue and that why we are here to clean up the air. We do offer our customers exchange( actually we didn't require them to ship back the old version tail light ) or full refund if they are not satisfied with our products.
Please read the post #35
https://www.hdforums.com/forum/softa...signals-4.html

Now, as you said you don't mind bashing a company that willing to stand behind their products?! The bottom line is, I don't think you even see our version 3 tail light in person.

"IMO, taking people's money, no matter how small the amount, for a lousy product is no different than stealing."

I have couple questions for you buddy.
1. If you never see this tail light in person/try it, how do you know it is a lousy product ?
2. If we offer free exchange or even full refund if not satisfied, how can we taking people's money / stealing ??

"hence the horrible grammar from "Christine""

I sorry that if her grammar is not as perfect as yours, but she speaks 5 different languages and how many did you speak? I wish you can respect yourself and others as we are all adults, so please act like one.

We are actually helped couple of members here to install their tail light yesterday, here is the review, post #38
https://www.hdforums.com/forum/softa...signals-4.html

Thanks
Vince

Last edited by D2MOTO; 02-02-2011 at 08:53 PM.

Quick Reply: LED Tail Lights?