Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LED Tail Lights?

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2011, 12:03 AM
GREENOHAWK69
Stellar HDF Member
Received 575 Likes on 346 Posts

Originally Posted by zbones2
Thanks D2, I like to see the run, brake & turn signal running all at once, like in everyday use. I'm interested in the contrast between the run light and turn signal and brake light and turn signal..
+2 on what he ^ said.

Old 01-21-2011, 12:07 AM
Tat2u
Road Warrior
Received 42 Likes on 38 Posts

i wish there was a proper full side on pic of this light on a dyna so we could really see what it looks like on.

if there is a side on pic can someone let me know?

Old 01-21-2011, 12:33 AM
D2MOTO
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by zbones2
Thanks D2, I like to see the run, brake & turn signal running all at once, like in everyday use. I'm interested in the contrast between the run light and turn signal and brake light and turn signal..
Originally Posted by GREENOHAWK69
+2 on what he ^ said.
Originally Posted by Tat2u
i wish there was a proper full side on pic of this light on a dyna so we could really see what it looks like on.

We are going to install our V3 tail light on a sportster tomorrow, then I will take some side view pics and video for you guys.

Thank you

Vince
D2moto.com
Harley Parts

Last edited by D2MOTO; 01-21-2011 at 02:07 PM.
Old 01-21-2011, 07:05 AM
risdo
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Tat2u

That's something I wish a lot of these manufacturers would do on their websites. Most of them just show pictures of the products by themselves... and I'm expected to just guess what it's going to look like on my bike.

Just a thought...

Old 01-21-2011, 08:22 AM
bobnehoc
Road Master
Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

D2MOTO, you have stated that if I wish to use the turn signals as well I will need a load equalizer. 2 questions, First do you sell the load equalizer and how much?, Second is the load equalizer necessary if I still run the stock signals as well? I was originally thinking of moving them to my swingarm, but thought they might be too low to be seen. So now I am thinking of moving them to the swingarm and using them in conjunction with your taillight...Thanks for any info you can supply.

Old 01-21-2011, 09:55 AM
Gambler72
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

D2 Moto.... Ive removed my front turn signals and want to remove my rear turn signals and just run one tail light that will be running\break\turn.... for that set up... if I get your light how many load balancers will I need? Also where would I get them and where would they be installed on the bike? Would I need a run\brake\turn controller?

Last edited by Gambler72; 01-21-2011 at 10:21 AM.
Old 01-21-2011, 02:00 PM
D2MOTO
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by bobnehoc
D2MOTO, you have stated that if I wish to use the turn signals as well I will need a load equalizer. 2 questions, First do you sell the load equalizer and how much?, Second is the load equalizer necessary if I still run the stock signals as well? I was originally thinking of moving them to my swingarm, but thought they might be too low to be seen. So now I am thinking of moving them to the swingarm and using them in conjunction with your taillight...Thanks for any info you can supply.
Yes, you will need to install the load equalizer if you going to run the stock turn signals as well. We do have load equalizer in our website, here is the link: Motorcycle Load Equalizer

Thank you
Vince
D2moto.com
Harley Accessories

Last edited by D2MOTO; 01-21-2011 at 02:07 PM.
Old 01-21-2011, 02:04 PM
D2MOTO
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Gambler72
D2 Moto.... Ive removed my front turn signals and want to remove my rear turn signals and just run one tail light that will be running\break\turn.... for that set up... if I get your light how many load balancers will I need? Also where would I get them and where would they be installed on the bike? Would I need a run\brake\turn controller?
In this case, since you are not going to running any turn signals beside our tail light. And our V3 tail light already come with IC flashing module, you will not require any load balancers/ load equalizer.

Thank you

Vince
D2moto.com

Old 01-21-2011, 02:08 PM
martinbastin
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I bought the one from OZG. I am pleased with it and plenty bright. I did not need a load eq for it.

Old 01-21-2011, 02:25 PM
D2MOTO
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by martinbastin
I bought the one from OZG. I am pleased with it and plenty bright. I did not need a load eq for it.
I am glad that you like their product. You will not require to have load equalizer since their tail light(OZG) don't integrated with turn signal function. Same as our V3 tail light, if you don't want this function ( don't wire those 2 yellow wires ), then you will not require for any load equalizer.

Thank you
Vince

Quick Reply: LED Tail Lights?