Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Black Bike Wheels - Ordered

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 12:32 PM
Stanger
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hope all the best on your purchase. Not saying that I do not believe what someone told you on the phone, but to have them in your hands, that is the only real way to know it is real.
Just a thought. I did mine with red rims and black spokes, but i had them powder coated myself. Total cost was less than 1/2 what you spent, although I had some work I had to do, where as you just remove one and install the other. Either way, as you said, alot cheaper than the billets. Can not wait to see pics!!

Old 01-05-2011, 12:34 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor
Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts

You can order them through us as well. We are a trusted forum sponsor.

Drew

Old 01-05-2011, 02:42 PM
parts eeter
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Stanger
I hope all the best on your purchase. Not saying that I do not believe what someone told you on the phone, but to have them in your hands, that is the only real way to know it is real.
Just a thought. I did mine with red rims and black spokes, but i had them powder coated myself. Total cost was less than 1/2 what you spent, although I had some work I had to do, where as you just remove one and install the other. Either way, as you said, alot cheaper than the billets. Can not wait to see pics!!

Considering that I got new Billet hubs, NEW bearings, and that I sold my old wheels and tires. Plus I didnt have to do all the runaround of taking them apart,waiting on PC, rebuilding them. I did just fine on mine. Sold stockers for 375. Cant sell the extra wheels if you dont have em, and the front hub is too big unless your running a dual disc setup which I dont. The blackbike hubs are much smaller and finished nicely compared to the Oem hub.
Besides I ride daily and year round so I cant be having my transportation down for more than an hour or two. I hate driving. It was a no brainer for me. I have had them installed now for several months.

Old 01-07-2011, 09:15 AM
ADCD875
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for all the replies. I have full confidence on BlackBikeWheels. I made my decision by reading all the posts here and taking some of the very knowledgeable people's (like parts eeter, dr v-twin, etc.) word for it. I am anxious to have the wheels (it should be couple of weeks) at my place in Ohio. When its said and done completely, I will post the information on what I spent in the whole ordeal.

Next in line before the riding season:
- 120/70R21 and 180/55R18 (or 200/50R18) Metzeler tires.
- Vince & Hines black side shots.
- RSD AC.
- Progressive or Burly F/R Lowering springs/shocks.
And:
- Start begging wife for 2012 911 Carrera-S (Black of course)..

Last edited by ADCD875; 01-07-2011 at 11:30 AM.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:07 PM
nkauf21
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ADCD875
Thanks for all the replies. I have full confidence on BlackBikeWheels. I made my decision by reading all the posts here and taking some of the very knowledgeable people's (like parts eeter, dr v-twin, etc.) word for it. I am anxious to have the wheels (it should be couple of weeks) at my place in Ohio. When its said and done completely, I will post the information on what I spent in the whole ordeal.

Next in line before the riding season:
- 120/70R21 and 180/55R18 (or 200/50R18) Metzeler tires.
- Vince & Hines black side shots.
- RSD AC.
- Progressive or Burly F/R Lowering springs/shocks.
And:
- Start begging wife for 2012 911 Carrera-S (Black of course)..
You won't be dissapointed. Black Bike built my wheels and they do quality work.