Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Check out this video

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 10:02 PM
Bobberino
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Check out this video

Everybody has an opinion. And you bein honest is cool. But what I dont get is....why are you in this forum? Just curious bro, dont chop my head off.

Old 09-29-2006, 10:07 PM
Yellotang
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I want to get my hands on this at a higher resolution / save-able version.
And BTW yes it is a lifestyle for me, and if you don't like it go F*ck yourself.

Old 09-29-2006, 11:19 PM
WgSkee
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Boxjoint... Everybody is entitled to their opinion... I don't remember signing a paper saying I now joined a lifestyle.... I thought I already was in a lifestyle when I chose to ride a motorcycle.... On a past post, I responded to a remark about how people dress the part of a 1% bad to the bone biker type... The person basically said they weren't TRUE BIKERS...
I got problem with that.... cuz..That's BS... They ride the way they want too... It's part of their enjoyment of owning a bike.... It's just like the crotch rocket riders that dress head to toe with full leather racing gear.. To me they look stupid...my opinion of course... but, it's part of their riding enjoyment it isn't hurting me any... so who cares.... We all as a group love riding bikes... That's all that really counts.... In my book... Later..Skee..[sm=biker2.gif]

in reply to (Boxjoint)

Old 09-30-2006, 12:48 AM
WdGldDave
Road Captain

This is kind of a contrast to the Bob Seger video wouldn't you agree? I enjoyed it. Watched it twice......ok, 4 times.

Old 09-30-2006, 01:06 AM
Dogs of war
Road Captain

Good stuff.

Old 09-30-2006, 01:15 AM
TowJam
Road Warrior

Wow. Based on some of the "enlightened" responses *cough*yellotang*cough*, I'm sure I"ll get flamed for this but....

I ride Harleys in spite of the stereotypical "lifestyle" that HD markets. As I posted on another (non-Harley) discussion board, I wear mesh, a full face, don't own a pair of chaps, don't sport a tattoo and I wave at sportbikers. I ride Harleys because I like the elegant simplicity of the bike and the fact that they're as fun as hell to ride.

And does anyone else see the irony in "sticking it to the man"? The MoCo IS the man.

Old 09-30-2006, 01:24 AM
mud
muderator
Received 9,109 Likes on 2,119 Posts

ORIGINAL: Jet x 4
What Boxjoint said X 2
Nice little video.

Just what did BJ say??

Don't wanna ride with us??

mud

Old 09-30-2006, 01:28 AM
mud
muderator
Received 9,109 Likes on 2,119 Posts

ORIGINAL: TowJam

.................................................. .....................,
I wear mesh, a full face,

don't own a pair of chaps,

don't sport a tattoo

and I wave at sportbikers.

.................................................. .....................,
Post a picture.

mud

Old 09-30-2006, 01:34 AM
GeorgeJ
Road Captain

New to HD - Just got a 01 FXD. Been riding for 32 years - 1974 Z1 and still have it. So I hear the things from the metric crowd like why did you do it, and don't worry we have a flat bed, and when are you getting tattoos. I never thought there was anything wrong with riding an HD or any other cycle, just go out and ride. My biggest concern is the on coming cell phone'r deciding to make a left turn after your damn sure you made eye contact. So get inked, or don't get inked, get a leather vest or don't - just get out and ride - and be safe - it's a jungle out there. GeorgeJ

Old 09-30-2006, 01:41 AM
anubisss
Banned
Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

Okay, who lives in Los Angeles that watched that? Did you catch all that stuff filmed in downtown? The tunnel, and then up 4th st by hope off the freeway? Yeah, I used to work downtown. Anyway, quite a contrast and I thought a good commercial. I mean come on, most commercials straight up suck compared to that. I'm not saying taht that sums it all up for me because it doesn't, but it was alright.

Quick Reply: Check out this video