Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nice tail bag

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2010, 05:10 PM
11bDad
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Nice tail bag

Needed some kind of bag to carry gloves, rain gear, etc. , which I could strap to my rear fender/ seat. I wanted something that wasn't too large and still looked good. Came across the T Bags Falcon and decided to give it a try. Very well thought out piece of gear, mounted up easy, and appears to be just what I was looking for. If you travel light like me, you might give it a look.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 12-23-2010, 05:39 PM
bikerlaw
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 487 Likes on 355 Posts

With the intense fear that many on this forum seem to have of saddlebags, that looks like a great alternative.

Old 12-23-2010, 05:44 PM
t3h_clap
Cruiser

When i read the thread title, i thought you might be asking. I was going to suggest this one as it looks promising.

It does look awesome! I'm going to have to get a pair of these for our Dynas.

Old 12-23-2010, 05:50 PM
jeeperbrad
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought this one from Northern tool for $39.99

Last edited by FXD2003Rider; 12-24-2010 at 07:04 AM. Reason: images were "bloating" the screen
Old 12-23-2010, 07:37 PM
mickey01
Tourer

Originally Posted by 11bDad
Needed some kind of bag to carry gloves, rain gear, etc. , which I could strap to my rear fender/ seat. I wanted something that wasn't too large and still looked good. Came across the T Bags Falcon and decided to give it a try. Very well thought out piece of gear, mounted up easy, and appears to be just what I was looking for. If you travel light like me, you might give it a look.

[IMG][/IMG]
I like it, can you post some different angle pics?

Old 12-23-2010, 08:14 PM
11bDad
Road Captain

This is the only other pic I took. Bag is empty, but if you go to T Bags website you can see what it looks like filled.

Old 12-23-2010, 10:56 PM
RonnR
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Heres a small 9" roll bag I use for 'milk' runs.

Old 12-24-2010, 12:04 AM
goblin127
Tourer

someone had a good idea.I bet will see more of these. I bet one made out of leather would look cool.

Old 12-24-2010, 05:09 AM
laroc
Tourer
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by goblin127
someone had a good idea.I bet will see more of these. I bet one made out of leather would look cool.
Here is my handtooled bag which I made out of leather.

and another pic

I've been running the small bag permanently for about a year and a half and I carry lightweight waterproof trouseers and a couple of basic tools.
The larger bag is great for touring or day trips and I carry camera and fleece etc. It works really well. I am now going to line it with 3mm felt.

I'm just finishing the low profile pad to match the seats which will sit on a low upright detach sissybar. Installed the kit yesterday. Just waiting for more lace to finish and the whole package will look really good. I'll post better pics once all set-up and complete.

Old 12-24-2010, 05:33 AM
nkauf21
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by laroc
Here is my handtooled bag which I made out of leather.

and another pic

I've been running the small bag permanently for about a year and a half and I carry lightweight waterproof trouseers and a couple of basic tools.
The larger bag is great for touring or day trips and I carry camera and fleece etc. It works really well. I am now going to line it with 3mm felt.

I'm just finishing the low profile pad to match the seats which will sit on a low upright detach sissybar. Installed the kit yesterday. Just waiting for more lace to finish and the whole package will look really good. I'll post better pics once all set-up and complete.
I'm not much for adding bags on my bike, but I must say that your leather work is amazing. Nice work!

Quick Reply: Nice tail bag