Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOPRO HD Hero Camera

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 11:54 PM
==ShaDoW==
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Old 02-10-2011, 05:49 AM
ThunderBueller
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ACDavis
Originally Posted by ThunderBueller
I use Pinnacle Studio 12 for my videos and I've had no problem adding mp3 music to the video, legal or other wise. As to uploading to Youtube and music, you could have some problems whether or not you bought said music legally. EMI will not allow any of their music to be used and the video will get pulled very quickly. Sony/BMG has worked out a deal where they will allow their music to be used provided you allow a link to be placed on your video where the music can be purchased.
Thanks Tom. I'm using Pinnacle 12 also, but it won't let me drop music in the background. I've tried music that I've legally purchase, ripped from my own CD's, and downloaded from other sources. The only music that will work are tracks downloaded from other less commercial sites.

Also, did you have any trouble with Pinnacle recognizing the GoPro HD MPEG-4 file? I had to pass mine thru a converter program, making the file into an AVI, before Pinnacle would import.
I don't know if it makes a difference but I'm using Studio 12 Ultimate. Maybe there's something it has that yours doesn't. Or maybe you need to check for updates or a missing codec. All I know is I have no problem using the GoPro MPEG-4 files directly from the camera with no conversion.

The music I used was bought as an mp3 from Amazon and dragged down to the music bar and worked just fine.

My computer set-up is somewhat unconventional but I don't see how that would make a difference in what works or doesn't work the software.

Old 02-10-2011, 06:58 PM
ACDavis
Advanced

Got it. Let me check it out. Thanks for your input.

Old 02-10-2011, 07:13 PM
dbell66253
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Think I'll get one and mount it to my bike and film some of my rides and events........

Old 02-10-2011, 09:02 PM
drfalken
Cruiser

I am dying for one of the gopro cameras. I shot this crappy video with the ipod nano. It would have been much nicer with a gopro.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm0Xk6JyIj4&sns=em

Old 02-10-2011, 10:39 PM
cageddog
Cruiser

I have the GoPro HDHero and it's awsome!! I get about 2 hours battery time, but unless you pay big bucks for the memory card you don't get alot of time in HD. Knock the imaging down to 780 and it lasts longer. I'm going to try it out this summer touring the west coast of Canada. Untill then though I have only used it dirt biking and like I said works unbelievable!!

Old 02-10-2011, 11:40 PM
fjm3rd
Tourer

Ordered Wednesday from Eastern Performance Recieved it Thursday afternoon. Maybe try it this weekend.