Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Loner industries Risers

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 02:18 AM
Smitty79
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Loner industries Risers

I know there has probably been a few posts about these risers on the forum, but I just bought some and I'm very pleased. They look kinda funny to me at first, but the comfort and the extended height made my stock bars feel much better. And I have to say that David Brack, the owner, received my order on a Sun. morning and I had them at my house on Wednesday!!! If you are looking for risers and don't want to change the triple trees out these are the way to go.

Attached Thumbnails Loner industries Risers-risers.jpg  
Old 11-04-2010, 02:43 AM
KentFXD
Cruiser

+1
I've bought both the 2" and the 4" (still working out which way to go with bars on my fxdb), and Mr Brack has done an excellent job on both workmanship AND customer service!

-Kent

Old 11-04-2010, 03:38 AM
midnitewolf
Advanced

Originally Posted by KentFXD
+1
I've bought both the 2" and the 4" (still working out which way to go with bars on my fxdb), and Mr Brack has done an excellent job on both workmanship AND customer service!

-Kent
I have the 2" just wondering if the 4" will work without changing cables and wires

Old 11-04-2010, 04:38 AM
Smitty79
Road Master

he says on the site that you need to change the cables out for the 4", but the 1" and 2" will work fine with stock cables.

Old 11-04-2010, 05:51 AM
love4steel
Cruiser

Oh yes,, having a 2010 SB I am VERY thankful that David made this product. Saved me alot of headache and allowed me to have the bars I wanted.

Old 11-04-2010, 06:58 AM
RED_5
Road Master
Received 27 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by KentFXD
+1

-Kent
Any pics of the 4" on the bike? I've been thinking of going with the 4 or even 6" ones and drags bars.

Old 11-04-2010, 08:44 AM
blueangel73
Elite HDF Member
Received 148 Likes on 123 Posts

Originally Posted by RED_5
Any pics of the 4" on the bike? I've been thinking of going with the 4 or even 6" ones and drags bars.
I have also thought about going with the 6" and putting some 1.5" riser drag bars on the bike. The only reason why I haven't is because I don't like the angle they give when rising off the trees. If he offered a set that some how let the rise angle flow with the fork legs (giving it the "Club Bar" look when the bars are installed) then I would prob get a set.

Old 11-04-2010, 08:47 AM
07bobber
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

david is a great guy and does excellent work. He made my axle spikes.

Old 11-04-2010, 10:02 AM
RED_5
Road Master
Received 27 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by blueangel73
I have also thought about going with the 6" and putting some 1.5" riser drag bars on the bike. The only reason why I haven't is because I don't like the angle they give when rising off the trees. If he offered a set that some how let the rise angle flow with the fork legs (giving it the "Club Bar" look when the bars are installed) then I would prob get a set.
I know what you mean about the angle, that's why I wanted to see if anyone did it just to see what they look like before. I wonder if he could change them somehow?

Old 11-04-2010, 11:07 AM
FenceSC
Road Captain
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RED_5
These pics of the 4" risers were recently posted in another recent thread.

Attached Thumbnails Loner industries Risers-4-inch-loner-risers.jpg  

Quick Reply: Loner industries Risers