Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Idea formed fro the "Who has the sickest Bob" thread.

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2010, 11:09 PM
rocknrick
Road Master
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

When you get it going, can I start a local chapter?

Old 10-30-2010, 11:16 PM
AZFXDB
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blueangel73
Just looking to see who would bite, I got two already ....haha.
I needed a good laugh. I have been reading so many good forums on here that it is making me depressed because I don't have the $$$$ to make my changes yet .
That and I want to compete for the "Worse Thread Posted", I am hoping I can top the one about wishing I had bought a softtail instead, lol.
ha ha ha....you are so full of chit!!! you know you were serious with that sick bob club!!!! now you are tryin to play it cool....thats the real joke!!

Old 10-30-2010, 11:38 PM
slomotion
Cruiser

I'm up for it---if I can trailer my bike.

Old 10-31-2010, 07:27 AM
Kev_England
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im with you Blue Angel. Not sure about the patch - most people would probably think we were a charity group raising money for a bloke called "Bob" who had a serious illness!
I personally think seeing a large group of Street and Fat bobs rolling down the road would be pretty cool. Even if it was a once-a-year run down the East Coast would be pretty cool.

Old 12-19-2010, 09:25 PM
AZFXDB
Banned

This was such a fun thread, why let it die?? So BA, hows your club goin?

Old 12-20-2010, 06:28 AM
blueangel73
Elite HDF Member
Received 148 Likes on 123 Posts

Originally Posted by AZFXDB
This was such a fun thread, why let it die?? So BA, hows your club goin?
It Died!!!
I couldn't put together the funding to by the patches for everyone in this forum, there are just way to many of you guys and gals!! That and I didn't want any of you to think you were supporting some guy sick named Bob.

I just figured that it would be cool to meet most of the people that ride some of these bad *** looking rides in the forum. As many of you know pictures do very little justice to a bike compaired to when you can look at all the small details involved in the mods first hand. That is why I go to bike shows and rallies, I like looking for idea's and talking to the people face to face about there workmenship.

There are allot of organizations out there that do only meet up for those once year rides. Event though I didn't think anyone would take the patch and MC part seriously, I was thinking that the ride part might be interesting. After all, I like to ride for days or weeks on end when I do. Those 4-7 rides are fun but I like them longer. A group of us had a short ride awhile back, we road 600 miles in 11hrs one day, spent the day riding the Dragon the next day, then road the 600 miles back home the next day. My OD said I road around 1500 miles in those three days. And from what I have read, there are some people that don't do that in a years worth of riding.

Anyway, enough ranting, time to go warm the ride up amd rack up a few miles...........it's 27 degrees outside and the ice is off the roads. So enjoy your riding.

Old 12-20-2010, 06:42 AM
Clocker
Cruiser

Change the name to 'Lick Bob' and i'm in.

Old 12-20-2010, 10:50 AM
Robbie13
LOSER
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

How about "Poser's MC"

Old 12-20-2010, 07:38 PM
AZFXDB
Banned

Originally Posted by blueangel73

Anyway, enough ranting, time to go warm the ride up amd rack up a few miles...........it's 27 degrees outside and the ice is off the roads. So enjoy your riding.
it was 78 here today....I WILL/DID enjoy riding

Old 12-24-2010, 09:18 AM
bagdaddy09
Cruiser

AZFXDB has an awesome profile pic!

Quick Reply: Idea formed fro the "Who has the sickest Bob" thread.