Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hurry Up HD!

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 12:58 PM
07NYBOB
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hurry Up HD!

Dealer has my new bike in for 8 days now. Every day they say, it'll be ready in two days.
Well, it's still not prepped. I've seen it...just sitting there but it's not fully prepped and polished.

How do I get them to expedite?????

Old 09-12-2006, 01:04 PM
KeithB
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Hurry Up HD!

Money talks, you might mention, i want it today, or i will visit the other HD dealer

Old 09-12-2006, 01:21 PM
07NYBOB
Advanced

I tried playing that game, but HD said "Fine, we can find easily find a buyer that is willing to wait a few more days". I'm at their mercy!
ORIGINAL: KeithB

Money talks, you might mention, i want it today, or i will visit the other HD dealer

Old 09-12-2006, 01:54 PM
harleyxlc
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Honestly, since you are waiting anyway, I would take my business to a different dealer with that attitude.

The following users liked this post:
tygr1 (10-03-2019)
Old 09-12-2006, 01:59 PM
hd_sob
Road Master

ORIGINAL: harleyxlc

Honestly, since you are waiting anyway, I would take my business to a different dealer with that attitude.
Agreed. Alternatively, play along til you get your hands on it, then never set foot in that establishment again...

Old 09-12-2006, 02:00 PM
mikec
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I second that. It's your money.........I at least like
to see a small amount of apprecation when taking
my money. That answer would have pissed me off
to the point of punching him in the head. You don't
need that attitude down the road for warrenty issues,
so don't let it start now. Just My Opinion.

The following 2 users liked this post by mikec:
MacKo2000 (10-06-2019), tygr1 (10-03-2019)
Old 09-12-2006, 04:33 PM
voyager1
Outstanding HDF Member

this is a classic old school problem with a few sour dealers. i tell them to kiss my a$$ ! then go to another dealer . man,i hear this crap,i see red . red . red . not right for a dealer to treat anyone this way .

Old 09-12-2006, 04:44 PM
veniculum
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Go there and start shooting the staff. Spare a few and tie them up. Get a big tub of jello and some hammers and force them to rub the jello on each other and beat each other with the hammers. Once you finish the hammer and jello trick, start cutting some of their fingers off...and then make some of the other people eat them raw. I would imagine that would be pretty nasty and a couple of them might vomit....perfect for another game. Now you can have the fingerless ba$tards scoop up the vomit and mix it in a pot with some old used engine oil and some other old fluids from back in the shop. Once that's mixed up nicely, you can rub their fingerless stubs in the vomit to try and increase the risk of infection...meanwhile, the people that vomited in the first place should now be forced to have to drink each other's waste....this is certain to produce more vomit, therefore extending the fun for a while.
Another really fun trick would be to take the few people that may still be functional and place their mouth on a curb...with their top teeth placed directly on the lip of the curb. Now you can start up the fun again by kicking the backs of their heads and watching their teeth come flying out...or if you're really lucky, they'll choke to death on a tooth that may have slipped down their wind pipe.
At this point, I would imagine that you might start getting a little bored with all the crying and screaming..."no no no" ... "waaaaa" ....so you might as well finish the job...but make sure you do it slowly...you know...don't just shoot them in the head. Shoot them in the ********* with small caliber weapons. Or slice their necks with a dull razor. Just enough to have them bleed to death slowly.

Of course...you may just want to try a different dealer.

Todd

The following users liked this post:
Badco 61 (10-18-2021)
Old 09-12-2006, 04:50 PM
glide
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: KeithB

That's the way I would go also.

Old 09-12-2006, 04:59 PM
mikec
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

That's kinda how I feel at the In-laws.

Quick Reply: Hurry Up HD!