Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hurry Up HD!

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 06:01 PM
darkkevin
Tourer
Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts
Default RE: Hurry Up HD!

ORIGINAL: veniculum

Go there and start shooting the staff. Spare a few and tie them up. Get a big tub of jello and some hammers and force them to rub the jello on each other and beat each other with the hammers. Once you finish the hammer and jello trick, start cutting some of their fingers off...and then make some of the other people eat them raw. I would imagine that would be pretty nasty and a couple of them might vomit....perfect for another game. Now you can have the fingerless ba$tards scoop up the vomit and mix it in a pot with some old used engine oil and some other old fluids from back in the shop. Once that's mixed up nicely, you can rub their fingerless stubs in the vomit to try and increase the risk of infection...meanwhile, the people that vomited in the first place should now be forced to have to drink each other's waste....this is certain to produce more vomit, therefore extending the fun for a while.
Another really fun trick would be to take the few people that may still be functional and place their mouth on a curb...with their top teeth placed directly on the lip of the curb. Now you can start up the fun again by kicking the backs of their heads and watching their teeth come flying out...or if you're really lucky, they'll choke to death on a tooth that may have slipped down their wind pipe.
At this point, I would imagine that you might start getting a little bored with all the crying and screaming..."no no no" ... "waaaaa" ....so you might as well finish the job...but make sure you do it slowly...you know...don't just shoot them in the head. Shoot them in the ********* with small caliber weapons. Or slice their necks with a dull razor. Just enough to have them bleed to death slowly.

remind me never to **** you off alright!!!!!

Old 09-12-2006, 06:24 PM
Steelhorse96
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

veniculum it seems that you have fallen asleep one to many times watchin saw or sawII.

Old 09-12-2006, 06:25 PM
07NYBOB
Advanced
Default RE: Hurry Up HD! -DONE

OK. Insurance cards are in the dealers hands....they are prepping the bike NOW.
I'll pick it up tomorrow! Finally.

Photos of the new 2007 Bob in BLUE DENIM, to follow.

Old 09-12-2006, 06:30 PM
Shrug
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had the same problem with a car dealer once. I drove the car I bought from a competitor's lot to the ******** dealer to pick up my down payment check. They got my point.

Old 09-12-2006, 07:37 PM
voyager1
Outstanding HDF Member

redrum. perfect.

ORIGINAL: veniculum

Go there and start shooting the staff. Spare a few and tie them up. Get a big tub of jello and some hammers and force them to rub the jello on each other and beat each other with the hammers. Once you finish the hammer and jello trick, start cutting some of their fingers off...and then make some of the other people eat them raw. I would imagine that would be pretty nasty and a couple of them might vomit....perfect for another game. Now you can have the fingerless ba$tards scoop up the vomit and mix it in a pot with some old used engine oil and some other old fluids from back in the shop. Once that's mixed up nicely, you can rub their fingerless stubs in the vomit to try and increase the risk of infection...meanwhile, the people that vomited in the first place should now be forced to have to drink each other's waste....this is certain to produce more vomit, therefore extending the fun for a while.
Another really fun trick would be to take the few people that may still be functional and place their mouth on a curb...with their top teeth placed directly on the lip of the curb. Now you can start up the fun again by kicking the backs of their heads and watching their teeth come flying out...or if you're really lucky, they'll choke to death on a tooth that may have slipped down their wind pipe.
At this point, I would imagine that you might start getting a little bored with all the crying and screaming..."no no no" ... "waaaaa" ....so you might as well finish the job...but make sure you do it slowly...you know...don't just shoot them in the head. Shoot them in the ********* with small caliber weapons. Or slice their necks with a dull razor. Just enough to have them bleed to death slowly.

Of course...you may just want to try a different dealer.

Todd

Old 09-12-2006, 07:54 PM
veniculum
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: Steelhorse96

veniculum it seems that you have fallen asleep one to many times watchin saw or sawII.
haven't seen them...but I saw Hostel not too long ago...great flick!

Todd

Old 10-03-2019, 06:52 PM
Wizardofaus
Road Warrior
Received 230 Likes on 173 Posts

Originally Posted by 07NYBOB
Dealer has my new bike in for 8 days now. Every day they say, it'll be ready in two days.
Well, it's still not prepped. I've seen it...just sitting there but it's not fully prepped and polished.

How do I get them to expedite?????
**** man just tell them to keep it and take ya money elsewhere.

Wiz 🤘

Old 10-03-2019, 07:40 PM
John CC
HDF Community Team
Received 834 Likes on 596 Posts

13 year old thread. I doubt he's still waiting...

What is it with this zombie thread apocalypse?

The following users liked this post:
fxdup (10-04-2019)
Old 10-03-2019, 07:55 PM
Sambo62
Cruiser
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

take the few people that may still be functional and place their mouth on a curb...with their top teeth placed directly on the lip of the curb. Now you can start up the fun again by kicking the backs of their heads
And apparently, American History X..

Old 10-03-2019, 07:59 PM
multihdrdr
Club Member
Received 2,298 Likes on 1,850 Posts

Originally Posted by 07NYBOB
Dealer has my new bike in for 8 13 years and 29 days now. Every day they say, it'll be ready in two days.
Well, it's still not prepped. I've seen it...just sitting there but it's not fully prepped and polished.

How do I get them to expedite?????

Originally Posted by Wizardofaus
**** man just tell them to keep it and take ya money elsewhere.

Wiz 🤘
Good question ... I tried to make it more "Fun" though

Quick Reply: Hurry Up HD!