Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone see the Exile Dyna?

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 05:07 PM
shiftace
Road Warrior
Received 840 Likes on 378 Posts

Originally Posted by chandler
I think the bike looks awesome. It is a shame so many can't see the beauty in that bike.
exactly, I feel the usefulness of that bike is completely lost in this thread. To see how bitchin this bike is, you'd have to wanna ride it like it's designed to be ridden. Guys who ride bikes with slammed suspension, forwards and apes can't see the purpose of good susp, tight steering and nimble handling. No offense to guys here with forwards, slammed shocks or apes

Old 09-09-2010, 07:13 PM
hommes
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shiftace
exactly, I feel the usefulness of that bike is completely lost in this thread. To see how bitchin this bike is, you'd have to wanna ride it like it's designed to be ridden. Guys who ride bikes with slammed suspension, forwards and apes can't see the purpose of good susp, tight steering and nimble handling. No offense to guys here with forwards, slammed shocks or apes
For good reason.

For less money you can get a Bimota or a Ducati.

They look better and I'll bet my *** they will smoke that hunk a junk.

"To see how bitchin this bike is, you'd have to wanna ride it like it's designed to be ridden"....this is a truly confusing sentence. What I see is a bastardized rice burner. And how would you know that it has all those attributes you have given it...have you ridden it?

Old 09-09-2010, 07:48 PM
chandler
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Homey, you miss the point entirely. It isn't about trying to make a Harley an Italian bike, it is about making a Harley a cool bike. I have several Italian bikes but as an American I like seeing a Harley as a performance bike. It's not all about chrome, look at my tattoos and does this seat make my butt look fat!!!!

Old 09-09-2010, 07:58 PM
Grind
Road Master

Nice wheels.

Copycat.

Old 09-09-2010, 08:06 PM
Brewtality
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

one of the few Exile creations I have little interest in

Old 09-09-2010, 08:41 PM
hommes
Road Captain

Originally Posted by chandler
Homey, you miss the point entirely. It isn't about trying to make a Harley an Italian bike, it is about making a Harley a cool bike. I have several Italian bikes but as an American I like seeing a Harley as a performance bike. It's not all about chrome, look at my tattoos and does this seat make my butt look fat!!!!
I believe you missed mine.

That Exile bike has neither good looks nor performance on par with Bimoda or Ducati IMHO. A bike ought to have at least one or the other and it has neither. It's just another attempt to try to please everyone that ends up being a disaster. Hey, ya got yer Cheetah's (Speed) and ya got yer Rhino's (Torque). Incidentally, Rhino's run pretty fast .

I like the looks of most of the Exile bikes and Harley has taken ideas from them with the fat boy lo, for sure. Just can't look at this crossover...it's sad really.

Old 09-09-2010, 08:45 PM
Big Jed
Advanced

I have always liked Exile Cycles creations and have been waiting for them to do a Dyna for quite some time now. I'm highly disappointed to say the least. Although I understand the whole "be open minded" point some of you are trying to make, I can't help but hate it. I expected something completely different from a company that is loved for their fat tire bobbers/choppers with super clean ape hangers and forward controls. The Dyna platform has so much potential and I feel they wasted it all by making this bike. They took a Dyna and made it into a Sportster XR1200 with a few extra bells and whistles and fat price tag. I hope this is just one of many Dyna models they release and I hope the others stick to their classic fat tire bobber look...I'm not trying to start an argument on here. I'm simply just expressing my personal opinion.

Old 09-09-2010, 08:51 PM
Dooley
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8,972 Likes on 1,475 Posts

You can tell those of us that grew up on dirt bikes from those who did not by the reaction to this bike. LOL
I like it!!

Old 09-09-2010, 09:01 PM
radattack
5th Gear

looks pretty cool.. not my style. pipes are pretty sick though.

Old 09-09-2010, 09:10 PM
jwlehman
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't care for it...this is the Exile I want, but since I could buy two Fat Bobs for the price of this bike, it's gonna remain one of those "When I win the Lottery" purchases:

Quick Reply: Anyone see the Exile Dyna?