Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Don't use the dyna pillion on your Street Bob.

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 08:02 PM
mena-nix
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My 2 cents.

I thought I would add to the many comments since I have a different set-up. I knew when i bought the bike I would have passengers (Wife and Daughters) but i didn't want to give up the solo seat. Since I use the bike to go back and forth to work i needed a rack so I bought the HD luggage rack and pillion that attaches to that. Nothing touches the fender. The only problem is that the rack is not detachable. Its not a bad look; I call it modular. You can barely see with the sadle bags thrown over it.

Old 11-21-2010, 01:21 PM
jaysbobber
Cruiser

Well I just got word back from the dealership. They said HD would replace the rear fender and pillion as well. I am not going to have them put the pillion back on the bike. I bought my wife an 883 Iron so I don't need the rear seat. It's good to see HD did something about it. I am quite pleased they are fixing it all.

Old 11-21-2010, 01:33 PM
BlockHead96
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by blueangel73
Originally I went with the Rigid Rack and detachable seat combo, but my wife HATED it, so now it is just sitting on the shelf waiting for a new home.

I use the Rigid rack too, the wife also doesn't like the pillion, but I think I'm going to have Russell Day Long Seats rework the original Pillion to make it more comfy for the wife. I've been in his shop and seen some seats in process, pretty cool work he does. I had him do some custom embroidery work on my vest.

Old 11-22-2010, 01:34 AM
jecolvin
Intermediate
Default Rubber bumpers

SRSAW, I ran into the same question on the bumpers when I went to the solo seat. I found I could peel them off with a little effort and the glue peeled right up too.