Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2011 Street Bob Denim Black

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2010, 10:09 AM
FenceSC
Road Captain
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Congrats on the new bike. Love my 09.

Attached Thumbnails 2011 Street Bob Denim Black-082910.jpg  
Old 09-04-2010, 04:15 PM
smokinfromshootin
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

60 miles in, thanking God for the beautiful weather and the long weekend. not sure how i feel about the stock seat, going to give it some time before deciding to switch. love how the wife couldn't find the break in guidelines in the manual despite suggestions like "look in the table of contents" and "is there anything in the index?"

despite her inability to find those over a span of 5 minutes, she did ok the purchase of a brand new bike...so, i think i'll keep her...and the fxdb.

Old 09-04-2010, 04:19 PM
freebird2
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats on the new bike

Old 09-04-2010, 04:38 PM
rgbch3b
Road Captain

Congrats on the new SB! Seat will get a little better after you get used to it. 09 here,love it.

Old 09-04-2010, 11:04 PM
smokinfromshootin
Tourer

put around 100 miles on it today. its been great. i can already tell i want to replace the exhaust. just need to get a little scratch...here's to the upcoming holidays.

Old 09-05-2010, 01:06 AM
Col.Squirt
Cruiser

Originally Posted by smokinfromshootin
put around 100 miles on it today. its been great. i can already tell i want to replace the exhaust. just need to get a little scratch...here's to the upcoming holidays.
Lol, I keep saying the same thing! I also have a birthday and wedding coming up in a month, so here's to good presents!

Good luck with it!

Old 09-05-2010, 05:25 AM
Stomper-63
Tourer

Originally Posted by smokinfromshootin
. love how the wife couldn't find the break in guidelines in the manual despite suggestions like "look in the table of contents" and "is there anything in the index?"

despite her inability to find those over a span of 5 minutes, she did ok the purchase of a brand new bike...so, i think i'll keep her...and the fxdb.

LMAO, that reminds me...

Me and the wife took the scoot on a little 200 mile jaunt Friday, and when we got to where we were going, she gets off the bike (takes a deep breath) and says, "OK, I have to get my bitching out now and then I'm done... you were doing almost 80 the entire way here, and that's too fast!" I reply, "you're crazy, I only got up to 75 once to get away from a cluster of cars and doing 80 in THAT traffic, ESPECIALLY with a passenger would have been reckless".

As she's pointing to a little guage by my throttle housing she says, "I could SEE over your shoulder how fast you were going!". I look at the guage and say, "hmmm... so ho fast are we going now?" She looks and it reads 78 and says, "huh, what the heck is going on?" I said, "that's a thermometer, genious!" Her red-faced reply was... "OK fine, I never said a thing!"... I was laughing so hard, I was doubled over hands on knees, with a runny nose and tears.

So for the last two days while I've been building her a mini-barn for her gardening tools/projects, I've been saying, "man its hot out here, how fast is it?"

BTW, Nice lookin' SB!!!

Last edited by Stomper-63; 09-05-2010 at 05:51 AM.
Old 09-05-2010, 07:22 AM
smokinfromshootin
Tourer

thats good stuff. good to start the day off with a laugh. thanks.

thanks for the compliment on the bike as well, i stood outside last night just looking at it sitting in the driveway.

Old 09-05-2010, 08:47 AM
h2o
Road Captain

Congrats on the new bike you'll love it.

Old 09-05-2010, 08:54 AM
Junior in NE
Road Master
Received 700 Likes on 209 Posts

Smokinfromshootin enjoy the new ride, be safe.

Originally Posted by Stomper-63
LMAO, that reminds me...

Me and the wife took the scoot on a little 200 mile jaunt Friday, and when we got to where we were going, she gets off the bike (takes a deep breath) and says, "OK, I have to get my bitching out now and then I'm done... you were doing almost 80 the entire way here, and that's too fast!" I reply, "you're crazy, I only got up to 75 once to get away from a cluster of cars and doing 80 in THAT traffic, ESPECIALLY with a passenger would have been reckless".

As she's pointing to a little guage by my throttle housing she says, "I could SEE over your shoulder how fast you were going!". I look at the guage and say, "hmmm... so ho fast are we going now?" She looks and it reads 78 and says, "huh, what the heck is going on?" I said, "that's a thermometer, genious!" Her red-faced reply was... "OK fine, I never said a thing!"... I was laughing so hard, I was doubled over hands on knees, with a runny nose and tears.

So for the last two days while I've been building her a mini-barn for her gardening tools/projects, I've been saying, "man its hot out here, how fast is it?"

BTW, Nice lookin' SB!!!

LMFAO!!